ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post script playing

With Robin Hood speech

Then

Starts hunger games PM style game show

Boy that power trip.

Asking for code from someone might wanna start with mentioning ur size first. If your smart I would play dumb if someone was going for my exact size. I mean I'm nice guy I helped people but I'm not messing up my chances when I actually went up there

Asking for code from someone might wanna start with mentioning ur size first. If your smart I would play dumb if someone was going for my exact size. I mean I'm nice guy I helped people but I'm not messing up my chances when I actually went up there
size 8.  I bought xbox.

Size 10 is what I'm going for here....

Post script playing

With Robin Hood speech

Then

Starts hunger games PM style game show

Boy that power trip.
Not going to argue with you.. You're right.. Completely power tripping off trying to help some peeps on NikeTalk
wink.gif
, but you're right. Let's try if this'll open up the flood gates a little more.

SO, I stumbled upon some sort of glitch on the FootLocker app. I had reserved a pair of Cyber Monday's from a completely different location than the 34th Street location, but had not 'Checked In' for them, BUT the second I entered the code for the 34th Street location headstart, it's also given me the headstart for every other shoe I've entered for a chance at the draw.

If this is a legit way to circumvent having to check in at that specific location, I would suggest you have a reservation up for both Cyber Mondays and 750s then visit your local location to get the headstart code for the Cyber Mondays, it may also grant you the 1 minute for the 750 location. 

So for the FTL app, once the timer times out the system randomly select a winner or are you supposed to hit a button or something?

Not going to argue with you.. You're right.. Completely power tripping off trying to help some peeps on NikeTalk
wink.gif
, but you're right. Let's try if this'll open up the flood gates a little more.

SO, I stumbled upon some sort of glitch on the FootLocker app. I had reserved a pair of Cyber Monday's from a completely different location than the 34th Street location, but had not 'Checked In' for them, BUT the second I entered the code for the 34th Street location headstart, it's also given me the headstart for every other shoe I've entered for a chance at the draw.

If this is a legit way to circumvent having to check in at that specific location, I would suggest you have a reservation up for both Cyber Mondays and 750s then visit your local location to get the headstart code for the Cyber Mondays, it may also grant you the 1 minute for the 750 location. 
I THINK SOMEONE MENTIONED IN ANOTHER THREAD THAT, THATS JUST HOW THE APP WORKS IDK THOUGH.. IM IN NYC AND ITS MY FIRST TIME TRYING.

Not going to argue with you.. You're right.. Completely power tripping off trying to help some peeps on NikeTalk :wink: , but you're right. Let's try if this'll open up the flood gates a little more.

Even heros like the attention and reps.

No one is a saint.... everybody lies everybody cheats

Open the flood gates post it here

Last edited:
Even heros like the attention and reps.

No one is a saint.... everybody lies everybody cheats
What attention and reps? Next release I might need some help and all these people probably won't lift a finger.. Doesn't mean I have to be the same way. To be completely honest, although I do like helping and giving people a hand, the joy I get out of this is how upset you guys get because you feel like someone's stepping on your toes. Just chill.. If we were all sitting in the same room, chances are 3/4 of us would be friends within the hour.

Last edited:

What attention and reps? Next release I might need some help and all these people probably won't lift a finger.. Doesn't mean I have to be the same way. To be completely honest, although I do like helping and giving people a hand, the joy I get out of this is how upset you guys get because you feel like someone's stepping on your toes. Just chill.. If we were all sitting in the same room, chances are 3/4 of us would be friends within the hour.
​I just keep repping you because everyone is acting like a complete douche to you and I don't understand why. I'm not even in NY. Grown men acting like children making up scenarios as they go.

It's the idea that some people actually go out and work for something get a code drive to the store and put in some kind of work. Then some ahole in Oklahoma gets the code from they buddy in NY and wins. So guy in NY doesn't.

You think people are honest if anything people are as trusting as you can throw them. Once you give that code it spreads. Then you have a Nike RSVP. I helped people I know in Atlanta or I know will travel to Atlanta. Or people in NY with the NY code I had since yesterday that will use it for themselves

Honestly most of These people begging in ur PMs won't ever help you but ask you for more codes next time.

Also I'm in Atlanta so do as you please in Ny I already plugged the people I need there and gave them some accounts with VIP already

Last edited:

​I just keep repping you because everyone is acting like a complete douche to you and I don't understand why. I'm not even in NY. Grown men acting like children making up scenarios as they go.
WOULDVE REPPED THIS BUT I RAN OUT.

my iphone 6 plus is experiencing touch disease.... hopefully my phone makes it to saturday so i can cop the 750s with confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom