ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those military boots are way better than the choc 750s in my opinion
Id need to see these in person.  But the price is still deadly.  I wish yeezy made the 750's the same price as these boots.  Maybe weed out some of the folks and cut profits from the resellers.

Cop them boots instead then and call it a day.
laugh.gif
Haha nah, I live in Florida, so definitely ain't dropping that much on boots. Just saying if I had to pick between the two, I like the boots much better. 

Id need to see these in person.  But the price is still deadly.  I wish yeezy made the 750's the same price as these boots.  Maybe weed out some of the folks and cut profits from the resellers.
I don't understand why they don't do this, people are obviously willing to pay 600+

Haha nah, I live in Florida, so definitely ain't dropping that much on boots. Just saying if I had to pick between the two, I like the boots much better. 

Ditto. But besides the Yeezy boots, there are some dope military boots out there in general, for much less.

Ditto. But besides the Yeezy boots, there are some dope military boots out there in general, for much less.
Yeah for sure. I have two pairs of ankle boots I wear a lot when I go out. I'm honestly not really into the whole military boot thing like that. Just saying I prefer those with the materials and color over the choc 750s if I had to choose between the two. 

just an fyi , you can get the site key for tomorrow release without splash page if you know where to look.
Sitekey right now might not be the sitekey during the release.  The one from the day before didn't work during the last release.

Sitekey right now might not be the sitekey during the release.  The one from the day before didn't work during the last release.
Maybe adidas will keep the sitekey but ban those who use it on release day..... Who knows??

At this point ADC can do whatever they want, they can even release at midnite since its considered Oct 15

Last edited:

Maybe adidas will keep the sitekey but ban those who use it on release day..... Who knows??

At this point ADC can do whatever they want, they can even release at midnite since its considered Oct 15
Ban rumors are kind of baseless right now.  People were hoping for bans for over 12 months during the Nike era before anything was ever done.

Ban rumors are kind of baseless right now.  People were hoping for bans for over 12 months during the Nike era before anything was ever done.
My bad i meant cancel those orders.

As i say no one knows how ADC is gonna release these shoes.

It was 750 on Adidas Merch to pay retail. Can't believe the turn out they got.
i did 1400, that would've been light. Only thing adidas only makes it a little more difficult if people before you cleaned out the good stuff.
Also if you do that do they charge box price on the 750s or over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom