ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did 1400, that would've been light. Only thing adidas only makes it a little more difficult if people before you cleaned out the good stuff.
Also if you do that do they charge box price on the 750s or over?

box price, yes.

Haha nah, I live in Florida, so definitely ain't dropping that much on boots. Just saying if I had to pick between the two, I like the boots much better. 

i live in florida and love the boots I just wore my 950s last week

gonna cop these season 3 boots

i live in florida and love the boots I just wore my 950s last week

gonna cop these season 3 boots
Yeah I have two pairs of boots I rock out. Prada chelseas and a pair of zip ankle boots from some smaller Italian brand. I'm honestly not really into the military boot look that much, but I think these looks sick. Definitely debating it. 

Those who flex will still get to flex....RSVPKingz might not bag 1800 carts (like with the v2s) but the will get an equal portion of the small 9k global stock estimate. AK has his 36 pairs as versus 100 and i'm sure even lil benji kickz will have multi of these. Nike took Jordan's offline for most of 2015 in order to fire the dude who created the SNKRS app and to hire someone new to put better structures in place.....this and a few more releases might be the last opportunities for a 'public' third option debate. 
of course lil Benji will have multiples, he pays RESELL lol

My plug fell through, may have to pay resell for these. What do you guys think will be a fair price?

If you have access to this. This will remove it. I use it on soles and any non painted midsole. It will remove paint! That's how good it works! Better than anything out there.
View media item 2198190

I don't know man. I doubt many NTers have access to this.

Considering it says "KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN" on the label.

On a serious note, I think IPA wipes would be better.

Last edited:
would be nice if the confirmed app would do a waitlist for unclaimed pairs to pick up on sunday much like the footsites apps

My plug fell through, may have to pay resell for these. What do you guys think will be a fair price?
damn if your plug fell through ... then s/he might need to relinquish the title. Fair is something only you can decide and in the 'free' market economy of Yeezys its very (very) arbitrary. 

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom