ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSVPkings prob have 5000 orders just from that HighSnobiety crap
lol one of my friends signed up for rsvp. Think they limited their orders for this release tho, curious how many orders they took... they boutta eat tho 
indifferent.gif

It's kind of cool that there is a movement going public with the script. I think if Adidas makes no changes the floodgates will be open,regardless of how little pairs are available. It will be interesting to see if the usual Twitter flexers have some trouble tomorrow.

does anyone know how to get this ink stain from the receipt out of my yeezys?   PLEASE HELP

Last edited:

does anyone know how to get this ink stain from the receipt out of my yeezys?   PLEASE HELP
RIP.....I had a similar stain on my Solars, not from ink but the suggestions I got to try and remove it would have done more damage.

Just wear them and forget about it.

Last edited:
What about that stuff that people use to turn their Jordan XI's soles back to icy?  You can buy pre-made stuff, or you can make it yourself out of some **** from a hair salon supply store, then you put it out in the sun. 

It's kind of cool that there is a movement going public with the script. I think if Adidas makes no changes the floodgates will be open,regardless of how little pairs are available. It will be interesting to see if the usual Twitter flexers have some trouble tomorrow.
Those who flex will still get to flex....RSVPKingz might not bag 1800 carts (like with the v2s) but the will get an equal portion of the small 9k global stock estimate. AK has his 36 pairs as versus 100 and i'm sure even lil benji kickz will have multi of these. Nike took Jordan's offline for most of 2015 in order to fire the dude who created the SNKRS app and to hire someone new to put better structures in place.....this and a few more releases might be the last opportunities for a 'public' third option debate. 

Those who flex will still get to flex....RSVPKingz might not bag 1800 carts (like with the v2s) but the will get an equal portion of the small 9k global stock estimate. AK has his 36 pairs as versus 100 and i'm sure even lil benji kickz will have multi of these. Nike took Jordan's offline for most of 2015 in order to fire the dude who created the SNKRS app and to hire someone new to put better structures in place.....this and a few more releases might be the last opportunities for a 'public' third option debate. 
Like the Reddit post Mike linked

ADC gonna have a long hard road till 2017...before you'll see some real changes in there site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom