ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kith pair came in. Was skeptical about the sizing cus I bought a 7.5 in the GGs. But these 8's fit A LOT better.

My ADC pair delivers tomorrow morning, but they're a 7 so they'll def be up for trade. Hoping to find someone with PB's, TB's or TD's.
Didn't care to check for glow, GITD its so played out.
They look good on you girl.  I love.  So that gives me hope that a 7 should be good.  If not I'll wear a nice warm sock provided my darn pair ships lol.

Yeah this is really adding up quick. Especially if you buys Js as well. I try to limit myself to only 1 or 2 pairs a month. But I never set a budget on the two pairs. This month I hit / picked up these and 2015 PB.  total for both = $1100. Had to pass on SBB reverse , FOG vans and so many other little releases. But either way adds up quick. Now I'm in  the hole for the rest of the month. 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
They look good on you girl.  I love.  So that gives me hope that a 7 should be good.  If not I'll wear a nice warm sock provided my darn pair ships lol.

Thanks girl! Yeah your 7 should fit just fine. I'm generally an 8 in mens Nikes/Jordans and I was surprised to discover that they fit TTS. Hope it all works out for you, and if not, you can always consider size swapping with someone local.

So you don't actually like a particular pair you just want to have a pair of yeezys?

Huh? I wanted the v2's but I didn't get them. Not paying resale for a pair of shoes. I didn't even try for these 750s, but if I would've gotten a pair I would've traded for a pair of v2's or moonrocks. I have, and wear, OT's.

So apparently my shoes is suppose to arrive today 10/18, but it says it still in Indianapollis...

anyone having this trouble as well?
lol so within the span of 1 hr mine went from Indiana to San Diego... now I'm not an expert but I'm sure that it isn't a 1 hr flight from Indiana to San Diego. 

Now if they reached SD at 5:03p like it says, there might be a huge chance they'll meet the ETA of Tuesday 8pm today... 

Last edited:
Jesus, i'm ******* pulling my hair off since i managed to cop a pair on saturday here in Adidas Mexico.

I'm sure i was one of the first ones since the size selection screen came up fast and i pretty much checked out without any problems.

But, although i received a shipping confirmation on monday for the V2's, there is nothing with this release.

Only the status page saying 'Confirmed, waiting to ship', but i'm afraid that maybe something will go wrong, or that maybe the payment will not pass for some reason.

Calling CS doesn't help since they're telling me to just wait.

I'm not sure if i should just yell at someone or what :frown:

Jesus, i'm ******* pulling my hair off since i managed to cop a pair on saturday here in Adidas Mexico.

I'm sure i was one of the first ones since the size selection screen came up fast and i pretty much checked out without any problems.

But, although i received a shipping confirmation on monday for the V2's, there is nothing with this release.

Only the status page saying 'Confirmed, waiting to ship', but i'm afraid that maybe something will go wrong, or that maybe the payment will not pass for some reason.

chill fam u got this i believe in u 

lol so within the span of 1 hr mine went from Indiana to San Diego... now I'm not an expert but I'm sure that it isn't a 1 hr flight from Indiana to San Diego. 

Now if they reached SD at 5:03p like it says, there might be a huge chance they'll meet the ETA of Tuesday 8pm today... 

Mine said like 3:58 Indiana but that was local time, like 12:58 then 5:05 it arrived in Los Angeles. Still hoping it gets to me by tonight too...

Wonder if I hold onto mine then put upon GOAT a couple months from now will value hold up or go up? The raffle I won, the shoe won't fit me.

I notice a lot of people saying to hold on to these Choc 750's but i dont see them going up in price that much. Which is more likely to go up price in the coming months; These or the belugas? After all these black V2 come out, wont people want that unique colorway of the V2's more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom