ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I dig it- $130 retail difference and the current resale is close to that. I was just talking in the long run. It's all just educated guesses right now but I feel like we'll see the v2s settle around 750, chocolates around 11-1200 (give or take for size)- and the original 350s will start to decline a little if people actually want to sell them because the v2s will flood the market and they're better quality and some will say better looking- so the small market of people willing to pay up will get even smaller (even considering the amount of ds or nds pairs will decrease too). People will disagree but that's just my thought. Hard to say about future 750s (v2 or whatever) but what we do know is the chocolates are the highest quality, and pretty limited too- so we'll see

Yeah long run who knows... flooding of 350s can either cause beluga to drop because people will learn to move on to the next release OR rise since its the "OG" v2... Only time will tell. 750s are 50/50 as well being its harder to rock 750s and not a year round shoes...

If they keep dropping them every month or two, surely aftermarket prices will fall on some models, but not all of course.

If they keep dropping them every month or two, surely aftermarket prices will fall on some models, but not all of course.
Sounds logical but not sure if that will be the case. Look at the dam NMDs. They drop what seems like several pairs every week and they all sell out and resale for above retail.

Last edited:

The 350 V1 and Ultra Boost have character to it. V1's with the heel tab/leather patch and the Ultra Boost with the cage. These are too bland without the stripe. They should at least have the stripe blended in with the SPLY-350 in a different color like the ones 'Ye wore and the Season 4 show.
I see your point, but you're speaking for yourself, not the masses. Personally I agree, the heel tab was a huge part of the V1

Sounds logical but not sure if that will be the case. Look at the dam NMDs. They drop what seems like several pairs every week and they all sell out and resale for above retail.

No doubt. They will still command an aftermarket price, I just don't think they can sustain that $750+ price when they release every other month. Of course, this is pure speculation.

ADC EU w/ the restock of 5 pairs

2 - 7.5

2 - 9.5

1 - 12

mean.gif

No doubt. They will still command an aftermarket price, I just don't think they can sustain that $750+ price when they release every other month. Of course, this is pure speculation.
I hope your right cause I take the L every release and end up paying resale or trading.

I hope your right cause I take the L every release and end up paying resale or trading.

It sounds like November and December will see a few color ways drop, so I am sure your chances of getting something at retail will be drastically improved.

Last edited:
Heel tab, minimal design, good pattern.

I do like my Beluga's the most but something about how minimal the V1's are make them so appealing.
V1s are the better model to me in terms of design. I love the subtlety. Finally got a pair last week and I wear my PBs every time I step out lol  

Yeah long run who knows... flooding of 350s can either cause beluga to drop because people will learn to move on to the next release OR rise since its the "OG" v2... Only time will tell. 750s are 50/50 as well being its harder to rock 750s and not a year round shoes...
this... if i can remember correctly, the TD were at 700-800? when they first released and look at what they are now. I cant believe the belugas are dropping to what they are right now. perfect time to buy a pair. local fb groups are having a tough time moving at $750 and some a tought time at $700. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom