ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice a lot of people saying to hold on to these Choc 750's but i dont see them going up in price that much. Which is more likely to go up price in the coming months; These or the belugas? After all these black V2 come out, wont people want that unique colorway of the V2's more?

They will do a bunch of color ways with white I'm sure...I personally like those grey, white and black ones.

Maybe moon rocks or pb's straight up, but tans would need cash to get any of these chocolates. Td's obviously worth more
no 350's V1's need to add for chocs, if anything chocs better throw some money to sweeten that deal. cant believe im saying 750s need to add cash for 350s... but its true according to the market value

xcautionx xcautionx , is this thread gonna survive the remaining releases? I recall the last one being closed due to storage size at around 3500 pages.

it didnt close based off number of pages, it closed near the end of the year. I'm sure this one will close near the end of December as well. I think I'm done making the Yeezy x Adidas thread so whoever wants to for 2017 have at it.

no 350's V1's need to add for chocs, if anything chocs better throw some money to sweeten that deal. cant believe im saying 750s need to add cash for 350s... but its true according to the market value
I was talking about mine, haha! The people that need money are moving em for cheaper now but these will hold value in the long term. Everything about these says they'll go up, v2s are everywhere but even those will settle back around 750

Better quality, less made, nice neutral color - but a lot less hype & resell than any 750 of the past. I imagine we will see newer yeezys continue to decline in general with more releases.

I have been saying this for a while but people refuse to believe it lol...

I was talking about mine, haha! The people that need money are moving em for cheaper now but these will hold value in the long term. Everything about these says they'll go up, v2s are everywhere but even those will settle back around 750
yeah these chocs will go up but it will take a long time. look at grey gums and triple blacks, those has been months since they released and the price is steady and hasnt gone up much, if at all. eventually these will hit a ceiling, a ceiling that will be lower than og 350s ceiling imo. og 350s is overall a better model in comfort and style. 

Last edited:
Has anyone sold 750's through stockx before?  Wondering if they charge more than the usual $10 for shipping since the box is so large for these

There's 3x plus more pairs of v2s plus this is the best quality and color of 750s...so o would disagree. But that's just me

Im not sure if you understood what I meant by retail for retail but v2 will add to cover retail for 750s... might not be enough but if you look at resell on these, v2 fetching for 600-750 while chocs fetching for $800-$950 right now. At least thats what it looks like looking FS post on FB and such...

Only 750's that matter are the OG's and GG's. 

The only V2's that will matter

The only non-stripe V2 that will make an impact if released

Quote me when this happens.

The masses won't want an all black or white version of them.
What are you talking about? All black or all white shoes are what everyone wants right now. Peeps ready to give up their first born for triple black Ultra Boost. Neutral colors are the way to go right now. Nobody it rocking bright shoes anymore.

Last edited:
1/1 adidas IT and 2/2 adidas UK orders shipped, on to 11/5 now 
happy.gif
glasses.gif

I seriously don't understand why THIS wasnt labeled Turtle Dove V2. The other doesnt give me TD vibes at all.....
Call them what you want but no matter what they are dope. Grey pair then these are my favorite so far.

Im not sure if you understood what I meant by retail for retail but v2 will add to cover retail for 750s... might not be enough but if you look at resell on these, v2 fetching for 600-750 while chocs fetching for $800-$950 right now. At least thats what it looks like looking FS post on FB and such...
Yeah, I dig it- $130 retail difference and the current resale is close to that. I was just talking in the long run. It's all just educated guesses right now but I feel like we'll see the v2s settle around 750, chocolates around 11-1200 (give or take for size)- and the original 350s will start to decline a little if people actually want to sell them because the v2s will flood the market and they're better quality and some will say better looking- so the small market of people willing to pay up will get even smaller (even considering the amount of ds or nds pairs will decrease too). People will disagree but that's just my thought. Hard to say about future 750s (v2 or whatever) but what we do know is the chocolates are the highest quality, and pretty limited too- so we'll see

What are you talking about? All black or all white shoes are what everyone wants right now. Peeps ready to give up their first born for triple black Ultra Boost. Neutral colors are the way to go right now. Nobody it rocking bright shoes anymore.

all black I agree, idk about a white tho. People still want an all white V1. as the first all white yeezy people will go crazy over em
The 350 V1 and Ultra Boost have character to it. V1's with the heel tab/leather patch and the Ultra Boost with the cage. These are too bland without the stripe. They should at least have the stripe blended in with the SPLY-350 in a different color like the ones 'Ye wore and the Season 4 show.

Hmm I may trade one of my chocs for PBs. Didn't actually think of that. Though I really do want GGs again... 
ohwell.gif

Hmm I may trade one of my chocs for PBs. Didn't actually think of that. Though I really do want GGs again... :\
Sounds like a good trade if PB are DS. PB are my go to. They are versatile and you can beat the ish out of them and they still look good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom