ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
350 wearability >> 750 wearability
nerd.gif
I 100 percent agree with you on this. i feel like the 350 is a dope shoe you can rock every day, while the 750 feels more like a high fashion designer shoe. Some people value rockability while others value quality and craftsmanship. For me personally, I think the 750 is a better made shoe, hence the higher retail price as well.

Last edited:
it didnt close based off number of pages, it closed near the end of the year. I'm sure this one will close near the end of December as well. I think I'm done making the Yeezy x Adidas thread so whoever wants to for 2017 have at it.
Please don't leave US alone !!!!! lol 

Only 750's that matter are the OG's and GG's. 

The only V2's that will matter

The only non-stripe V2 that will make an impact if released

Quote me when this happens.
What about the all white pair? I think they look dope 

hey guys, im considering on buying the v1s, but never owned a pear.

do they run tts, half size up or down? if it helps, i wear an 8 in ultraboosts

much appreciated

this... if i can remember correctly, the TD were at 700-800? when they first released and look at what they are now. I cant believe the belugas are dropping to what they are right now. perfect time to buy a pair. local fb groups are having a tough time moving at $750 and some a tought time at $700. 

StockX had multiple sizes in the mid-$600s today.

:lol:

dude made a point to point out his feezys. :rofl:

Last edited:

Watch this ish

When the camera zooms in to his fake yeezy when he said "I'm wearing one of those" 
roll.gif

Sad thing is that it could be real (some could be scripted) because there are people this stupid in this world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom