ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That mom better be wearing nothing but Louboutins, Jimmy Choos, etc. for her to drop $1700 for some kicks for her kid.

Money definitely overflows in Vegas (edit:not Vegas), but really doesnt matter why somebody buys their kid expensive unnecessary stuff. Everyone has a scale relative to them.

Last edited:
Why the hell is a parent spending $1700 on a pair of shoes anyways? Unless this kid is dying of cancer or something and its on a make-a-wish type scenario this is ridiculous. He's old enough to have a job too :smh:

My thoughts exactly! My mom would have laughed at me if I told her to buy some $1700 shoes, **** even if they we're $170 lol

Yea no idea why I typed Vegas!
laugh.gif

Mustve been on my mind
2 locations SD and Vegas

2 locations SD and Vegas

Cool, i still didnt intend to type Vegas. Maybe my subconscious took over LoL

Does anybody store did kid buy from, just curious?

Edit: Now I know why, I looked at their IG pics in Vegas, guess that stuck with me :lol:

Last edited:
I believe it was SD, sucks for them because the Vegas spot just opened last month RIP lol

Ah ok. Thanks. Yeah too bad for them. If it was just that one screw up, its gonna stick for a while.

Ok enough about a kid who spent mommas $1700 on shoes...

So wheres this oct 29th release?? :nerd:
:lol:

Last edited:
Great now the most available Yeezys not releasing till after blk friday or who knows when. I Guess adc wants me to take more Ls before I can actually win. Had really got my hopes up for these releasing soon

Anyone defending the store is out of their mind, they clearly posted then deleted the image of the kid with FAKE shoes directly after purchase.

Also, for all those hating on the kid for spending $1700 of mommys money on shoes. 

You don't know their financial situation, you don't know their hobbies, you don't know anything. Worry about your own money, and let them stimulate the economy as they so wish.

Also, Update:

"is Kolorblind skipping town"

Last edited:
So considering that it's a "consignment" shop, did they just bounce with all customers shoes? :lol:

The plot thickens!

Last edited:
Welp my $665 offer for V2 350 got accepted on stock x ... excited and worried same time lol ... excited because well am paying resell so one gotta be hype about something to pay resell and worried because of fit and size lol ... wifey not crazy about orange stripe but I like different ... was hoping to get close to $600 but it's cool it's the price we pay for what we want ... tan and moonrocks have to wait till xmas lol ..

My thoughts exactly! My mom would have laughed at me if I told her to buy some $1700 shoes, **** even if they we're $170 lol

my mom would have beat my *** if i asked her to buy me $1700 SHOES :rofl: #aznparenting

kids these days i swear.... work hard for your **** and buy what you want with your OWN money

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom