ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude really dropped a pic of some whack *** custom Bape design with no caption as if were suppose to go nuts over em.
laugh.gif
IF THAT WAS A REAL COLLAB AND IT WAS STUPID LIMITED.. FOLKS WOULDVE BOUGHT STEROIDS FOR THEIR SCRIPTS AND BOTS TO GET EM
laugh.gif

If the Oreo Yeezys are coming out the 5th, does Footlocker or Champs do raffles and if so how do you know find out when? Thanks!

^Usually 1 week prior the buzz gets louder. DL all the Footsite apps and obviously the Adidas Confirmed app.^ 

Last edited:
don't pick flat rate

pick large Package

Pick Priority 

and go by weight n zip code

usually comes out cheaper

You're bugging.

The USPS jig is to ALWAYS print label online (USPS.com or directly from PayPal) and choose Smallest Box option for Priority.. I ship to Cali all the time for $7.

Of course you need confidence when dropping that box office.

:nerd:

Last edited:
:lol: @ Klrblind responding but not addressing the pics that they deleted. like someone said earlier, the money proves they were in the wrong. if they knew they sold him a legit pair they would have told him to kick rocks. but the fact that they offered a partial refund is pathetic. and the bring up the fact that the shoes had been worn and cleaned as a reason for the partial refund like they were mad they can't resell the fakes :smh:

\
You're bugging.

The USPS jig is to ALWAYS print label online (USPS.com or directly from PayPal) and choose Smallest Box option for Priority.. I ship to Cali all the time for $7.

nerd.gif
You can call it a jig, but you're really just falsifying info and hoping their lack of diligence allows it. I'd rather pay the extra $4-5 for a legit shipment in case there's an issue

ive underpaid for a label one time tryna skimp out and put 2lbs 14oz on the label when the package weighed 3lb 3oz. the clerk told me that the postage paid is wrong and i need to pay extra. I took the package back and try to be slick again to deposit it in one of those drop-off usps box locations. they mailed that sh-it back to me like "nuh uh"

You're bugging.

nerd.gif
Well thats str8 Cheating! 
laugh.gif

I hit the Kiosk and just throw the box half way on the scale 

I never go over 1lbs and 9oz 

weight the corner

usually $7-12 tops

and Drop w/ Confidence

Never had a package reweight or returned

ive underpaid for a label one time tryna skimp out and put 2lbs 14oz on the label when the package weighed 3lb 3oz. the clerk told me that the postage paid is wrong and i need to pay extra. I took the package back and try to be slick again to deposit it in one of those drop-off usps box locations. they mailed that sh-it back to me like "nuh uh"
A couple oz overweight and they normally don't trip.  There's one chick at my local post office though that always makes adjustments even for 1 oz overweight.

\

You can call it a jig, but you're really just falsifying info and hoping their lack of diligence allows it. I'd rather pay the extra $4-5 for a legit shipment in case there's an issue

You went wayyyyyy tooo hard.

Falsifying info? Thats extreme bruh.. :rofl:

All you're doing is understating the size of the box. RELAX.

You went wayyyyyy tooo hard.

Falsifying info? Thats extreme bruh..
roll.gif

All you're doing is understating the size of the box. RELAX.
Couldn't go much easier than that, the entire logistics industry is based on the size/weight (density) of a shipment & they have to account for that. So....yeah....I could've said much worse. Most of these "jigs" out there people are glorifying are really glorified ethics issues. No thanks

Couldn't go much easier than that, the entire logistics industry is based on the size/weight (density) of a shipment & they have to account for that. So....yeah....I could've said much worse. Most of these "jigs" out there people are glorifying are really glorified ethics issues. No thanks
Exactly. No different than falsifying info to your insurance or credit card company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom