ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halfway on the scale, claiming a smaller box by a lot, claiming less weight by a lot...all are cheating. One aint more righteous than the other. :lol:

With the profits some of yall get flippin shoes, yall still looking for a short cut & dont wanna pay full shipping prices?? :smh:

Last edited:
Halfway on the scale, claiming a smaller box by all, claiming less weight by a lot...all are cheating. One aint more righteous than the other.
laugh.gif

With the profits some of yall get flippin shoes, yall still looking for a short cut & dont wanna pay full shipping prices??
mean.gif
Also keep in mind that your tax dollars are subsidizing USPS (well at least here in Canada that's how it works). So by cutting them short, you're not really winning. You're just giving them leverage to ask for more of your tax dollars.

USPS funds itself, they used to be profitable until they were forced to pre-fund their benefits about 10 years ago. Ever since they've been taking losses because the cost in outrageous. That's why the postage has increased so many times since then, and you got these dudes out here scamming them

Last edited:

USPS funds itself, they used to be profitable until they were forced to pre-fund their benefits about 10 years ago. Ever since they've been taking losses because the cost in outrageous. That's why the postage has increased so many times since then, and you got these dudes out here scamming them
But postage dropped for the first time in 100 years this year

retailers and other business company accounts underweigh their packages all the time when they ship out. sometimes i underweigh it by an ounce or a few when i dont have my scale handy. i normally always print and ship from home so i rarely make the trip to usps/ups/fedex to weigh the package and wait in line to pay and adhere the postage label. 

usps clerks will always tell you that theyll send it back to you but if you want to try to ship then go ahead. they dont send it back :lol:

Couldn't go much easier than that, the entire logistics industry is based on the size/weight (density) of a shipment & they have to account for that. So....yeah....I could've said much worse. Most of these "jigs" out there people are glorifying are really glorified ethics issues. No thanks

Exactly. No different than falsifying info to your insurance or credit card company.

Halfway on the scale, claiming a smaller box by a lot, claiming less weight by a lot...all are cheating. One aint more righteous than the other. :lol:

With the profits some of yall get flippin shoes, yall still looking for a short cut & dont wanna pay full shipping prices?? :smh:

You guys are all amazing people. Stay blessed and enjoy your day.

I put damn near every shoe at priority and 2lbs (so I don't get charged for the next weight class) and just drop it off at the bin and never had issues so far.

I put damn near every shoe at priority and 2lbs (so I don't get charged for the next weight class) and just drop it off at the bin and never had issues so far.
Don't tell me you're shipping yeezys USPS though
laugh.gif
  (since this is the yeezy thread I figured I would get somewhat back on topic)

usps clerks will always tell you that theyll send it back to you but if you want to try to ship then go ahead. they dont send it back :lol:

I said a box of 750's was 5 pounds in and pick flat rate. Shipped 10 bucks. Lady was like nah.

Took my box back went to the post office down the street handed to the next lady. She shipped it off.

USPS don't care. Once you find one that doesn't care golden shipping spot

I mean have you seen their tracking system

It's between we don't have it and I think it's at your door.

y'all are some crooks..

I hate usps, domestic shipments should never be so scary, Yeezys.. I'm using Fedex, just can't trust these mofos

Last edited:

I said a box of 750's was 5 pounds in and pick flat rate. Shipped 10 bucks. Lady was like nah.

Took my box back went to the post office down the street handed to the next lady. She shipped it off.

USPS don't care. Once you find one that doesn't care golden shipping spot

I mean have you seen their tracking system

It's between we don't have it and I think it's at your door.

"its out for delivery..we think...possibly...dont quote us..."

Don't tell me you're shipping yeezys USPS though :lol:   (since this is the yeezy thread I figured I would get somewhat back on topic)
Only yeezys I shipped were to stockx and I used their label
I don't sell yeezys online, too much room for scammers to get over

Only yeezys I shipped were to stockx and I used their label
I don't sell yeezys online, too much room for scammers to get over
True, I used to just cut deals with stores for 80% of their sale price (upfront)- as you can see from this thread, a lot of people are lacking business ethics so thats probably the best way to go

it gets all kinds of weird between releases :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom