ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give me a summary of what to look out for with PayPal, to make sure I'm safe?

This look legit (this is logged in from my PP, not from the email link) / anything I'm missing here?

Can someone give me a summary of what to look out for with PayPal, to make sure I'm safe?

This look legit (this is logged in from my PP, not from the email link) / anything I'm missing here?
As long as its actually a paypal invoice (which it looks like it is), with the info he put (that covers you, authentic/DS, etc.) and then pay with a CC so you can charge back and not wait for a dispute if a problem arises

That's a good detailed invoice

he should have put the model number too but paypal will save you

Barneys finally called me this morning. Finally got to put in my order. Cant wait to get these babies in
You get it in? I got my other pair of 750s from Barneys yesterday

no email confirmation or tracking. Just random fedex at my door yesterday

Last edited:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

How many days did it take you? Cuz I gave my info on sun. On vacay in Hawaii now till next week.. hope no one takes my package...

I'm in the same boat and guy is already pulling some schenanagins :smh:

Paid invoice which is detailed so idc just waste of time

What's he pulling?

Printed a label through PayPal and said it was dropped off but still
Hasn't and barely answering now

Nothing but a waste of time, if this falls through I'm not even gonna buy a pair. So annoying

Man this looks pretty good, you're assure of everything. 

Only bad side of it , is that its his first order as you can see, so maybe not a lot of experience in the handling of the shoes whatsoever. But you're safe, go ahead 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom