ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
resell not dead people getting desperate and cant hold that money off they wanna get the next release

Exactly...I'll take all 350's at $470 each, just lmk where they are.

There aren't any at that price

If turbospartan turn out legit then that's hell of a deal

The pair I found was worn once but really got mixed answers on authenticity and seller claims 100% authentic. If they aren't then he's gonna get screwed since I'll probably chargeback and throw the shoes in the trash [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

resell not dead people getting desperate and cant hold that money off they wanna get the next release
Exactly. For example i met with this guy who wanted to buy multiple pairs from me and we agreed at $3,800 for al the shoes he wanted. So we meet and he says "I only have $3,000 with me." and he wanted me to just accept that since he said that's a lot of money. Then he starts talking about how his shop won't make money if he bought everything for $3,800. I didn't even know he had a shop. So I said forget it, then he tries to offer me 750 for the belugas and I normally would've accepted that deal but i just said no base on principle. Thank goodness we met at 85 degrees bakery so I got  chance to get me a slice of tiramisu and their bomb sea salt caramel coffee. Long rant but yeah I wasn't willing to budge since I wasn't desperate.

BTW the shoes included 3 pairs of 750"chocolate" a pair of Beluga, a pair of banned 1, a pair black toe, and a Kobe XI elite low FTB

Exactly. For example i met with this guy who wanted to buy multiple pairs from me and we agreed at $3,800 for al the shoes he wanted. So we meet and he says "I only have $3,000 with me." and he wanted me to just accept that since he said that's a lot of money. Then he starts talking about how his shop won't make money if he bought everything for $3,800. I didn't even know he had a shop. So I said forget it, then he tries to offer me 750 for the belugas and I normally would've accepted that deal but i just said no base on principle. Thank goodness we met at 85 degrees bakery so I got  chance to get me a slice of tiramisu and their bomb sea salt caramel coffee. Long rant but yeah I wasn't willing to budge since I wasn't desperate.

BTW the shoes included 3 pairs of 750"chocolate" a pair of Beluga, a pair of banned 1, a pair black toe, and a Kobe XI elite low FTB

:smh:

I have people that do that **** at meet ups

I did a few meet ups this past year and almost everytime dudes try to pull that, luckily the kicks I was selling weren't that high priced but damn annoying. You agree to a price why come and try and lowball me to my face on a price you suggested

Glad you didn't sell him the belugas

:smh:

I did a few meet ups this past year and almost everytime dudes try to pull that, luckily the kicks I was selling weren't that high priced but damn annoying. You agree to a price why come and try and lowball me to my face on a price you suggested

Thats why just before I do a meet up I tell them "bring exact change and don't try and come short."

mean.gif

Yeah super annoying, they do that cuz they know it works for people that are really desperate. I didn't wanna sell him nothing once I made up my mind lol

Different version but the TDs that I got from a boutique in LA has a European/international size tag.
At a retailer? Or was it a consignment shop?

His receipt is an Adidas Originals receipt from NYC but it was the Canadian/EU tag. I guess it could happen... But your case would probably be the first instance I've heard of where a US market pair came with the international tag.

man that last GOAT release was so bad.. I deleted the app out of rage, only to redownload it a couple months later after realizing that it was literally the goat lmao

What does yours look like? They emailed me saying that size 10 ran out, but they are gonna ship out a 9.5 instead. Received only a tracking number through the employee that was emailing me about it, so never got a formal shipping confirmation or order confirmation either.
I ordered a 10.5 and they came in this morning. All I got was the shipping email.

If it is Invoice, isn't it basically 100% safe on my side?  I think he's trying to finesse, and I almost want to just do it to mess with his money.   Isn't he the one that can get screwed if I file a claim? 
Don't do it ... you're gonna ruin his week, dude looks he put wait too much effort for you 
roll.gif

$470 for yeezy 350s??? Damn resell dead
Is this what we are seeing for the next drop? They seem to be an easy cop whatsoever ...

Resell dead for v2s at 450?? That's still 230 over retail. Double the price from what your originally got it for. All you had to do was click confirmed on the app and you doubled your money. Find me another investment that's that quick of a turn around and I'll invest 50 racks on it. Obviously it's not as high as the other yeezy but it's still a lot higher than almost ever Jordan that have released outside of maybe OVOs.

**** that dude 
laugh.gif

but sea salt green tea 
nthat.gif

How 750s should be worn, IMO..... (not my pics)....

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/38F3893A-BD14-4113-924F-65D5C1AC5861.jpeg.html

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/9E588A50-33DB-46C7-9F2A-15D61B91604F.jpeg.html

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/96383DB8-88F8-44C0-AC5B-1F423E42B448.jpeg.html

MuffinTop or that ol' Captain Kirk look is a no go. [emoji]128534[/emoji] Skinny & tapered are the only way to go with 750s.
Btw, the zippers are there for a reason, to be zippered. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom