ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man this looks pretty good, you're assure of everything. 

Only bad side of it , is that its his first order as you can see, so maybe not a lot of experience in the handling of the shoes whatsoever. But you're safe, go ahead 
If it is Invoice, isn't it basically 100% safe on my side?  I think he's trying to finesse, and I almost want to just do it to mess with his money.   Isn't he the one that can get screwed if I file a claim? 

If it is Invoice, isn't it basically 100% safe on my side?  I think he's trying to finesse, and I almost want to just do it to mess with his money.   Isn't he the one that can get screwed if I file a claim? 
Con the scammer? 
smokin.gif

Anyways, what @jaysmith117  said in the LC thread is right. The receipt says NYC, but the tag is clearly a Canadian/Euro one lol.

Man this looks pretty good, you're assure of everything. 
Only bad side of it , is that its his first order as you can see, so maybe not a lot of experience in the handling of the shoes whatsoever. But you're safe, go ahead 

You're good bro

Goat posted something about Black Friday. Cant see them doing anything except maybe free shipping?
last year they offered PB's for retail. FCFS

oh, also supreme 5's and I've never seen an app move slower than molasses. 

Last edited:
Shiekh order shipped with no prior order confirmation
What does yours look like? They emailed me saying that size 10 ran out, but they are gonna ship out a 9.5 instead. Received only a tracking number through the employee that was emailing me about it, so never got a formal shipping confirmation or order confirmation either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom