ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys noticed the post on YezzyTalk about the guy that was trying to get 850bucks in gofundme because he get scammed in A pair of Belugas?

850!!!!!!!!!!!

Stepping aside from V2s for a moment - 

Those that have grey glow 750s and choc 750s, which do you prefer more as far as fit/comfort? 

Also, for those that do have both, do you really feel the desire to have both?

Yo, let's release plain black with just a different colored stripe and hey, why don't we just drop the same day.

Yeah fam, thats uninspired. #everyonewhowantsyeezys

I mean if you go by that then Ye was thinking on the V1's "lemme just pick a color and throw the mold in a tub of paint" for everything but the TD's.

I mean if you go by that then Ye was thinking on the V1's "lemme just pick a color and throw the mold in a tub of paint" for everything but the TD's.
People here believe themselves as the one and only fashion critic of all time ... and they still be wearing tents and **** as an statement for that homeless look they carve for 

Last edited:
Unless they are giving you free carts or you're in cahoots with them, I would call them scumbags out. Can't stand those dudes and this just further solidifies that.
View media item 2230903Grabbed all 3 of mine today [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Yeezymafia took my own photo and added their own watermark on their instagram [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Grabbed all 3 of mine today [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Yeezymafia took my own photo and added their own watermark on their instagram [emoji]128514[/emoji]
they tweeted inventory was way more then last drop and now they say its limited lol

someone should make a yeezymafialair twitter account 

they were saying all 3 colors combined is more stock than the belugas. but more limited individually.

but honestly i'd take anything yeezy mafia say with a grain of salt. they can say those yeezy boost 350 are yeezy shoes and i probably still wont believe them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom