ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One product per person online

So cheaters can't cop each color at same address
pimp.gif
you realize each cw is a different product right.. so you absolutely can cop all 3 to the same address.

SF codes gonna be posted later? I'm gonna step out and then get the Champs VF code if it's not through the beacon.

They'll space them out probably by a couple/few minutes.

You'll be able to try for each one. Should be 5 mins apart. But trying to pick-up more than 1 pair will probably vary from store to store. I know there was a issue in SF Adidas where someone won all (if not most of) the HU's and was only allowed to pick up one of the confirmed and not all. 
Good lookin!

Just sold my Belugas size 9 last night. I got some play money 

because you dont need to do anything when the countdown hits 0

and also, the countdown you looking at now is just the time clock for you to get your submissions in. the real countdown is after this countdown hits 0 and that countdown should have sparsed time

do ppl only use the apps during yeezy releases? the process hasnt changed

One product per person online

So cheaters can't cop each color at same address :pimp:

you realize each cw is a different product right.. so you absolutely can cop all 3 to the same address.

Yeezy mafia posted something and idk if he either meant it as a positive or ngative

I assumed in general you could just purchase one out of the theee

With the codes can you go to all three stores to get a 6 minute head start at each or you only get a six minute start at your first location?

Not sure if ppl on here are against this, but what is the best ATC service to use? Seems like this is the only option these days aside from resale to get a pair if you don't have a bot already. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom