ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, you can turn off the Enable Location on your FTL app and Manual enter a Zip Code and enter the raffles for those stores as well

@gil23 you the real MVP fam! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

With the codes can you go to all three stores to get a 6 minute head start at each or you only get a six minute start at your first location?

1 checkin good for all three stores selected....

Not sure if ppl on here are against this, but what is the best ATC service to use? Seems like this is the only option these days aside from resale to get a pair if you don't have a bot already. Thanks

You're question is .... really not a question. There's no way of knowing what you are looking for .... will be surprised if you get any useful info from this question. Of course unless you're question is what ATC service are [folks] using.

any online raffle or instore raffle in NJ/NYC?

Kith partnered with another company and did the GGs (or was it chocolates) through the Frenzy app ... but they went back to the usual raffle system for BTs - I would be on the look out for a raffle from them and of course in Jers packer.

Go sign in lol

View media item 2233501
I'm war ready

the_hunt_is_on_the_simpsons.gif

so this my first time doing AD confirmed, when it says signed up at the top right im good to go for monday?

**edit nvm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom