ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one code that's different for each release on pick up day. That same code is used for every winner. After the customer makes the purchase we go back and update our inventory screen as picked up. Next. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Can you confirm if you win all 3 that you can pick up all 3? Or are employees Backdooring if they only allow one to be picked up?

It's one code that's different for each release on pick up day. That same code is used for every winner. After the customer makes the purchase we go back and update our inventory screen as picked up. Next. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

At your store you entered the same code into every winner's phone? Didn't really seem that way to me but I could be wrong.

So we can only pick one store per shoe this release? When I check the store list that I picked it only gives me one store
on my android it shows 1 store or zero after I selected 3 but when I look on my wife's iphone it shows all 3 so I'm confused

Can you confirm if you win all 3 that you can pick up all 3? Or are employees Backdooring if they only allow one to be picked up?

Lol, backdooring.
We haven't been told how many customers can purchase, at least not in Texas. As the day gets closer we will find out, but pretty sure it will be one choice as your picking your 1st Pokémon.

Lol, backdooring.
We haven't been told how many customers can purchase, at least not in Texas. As the day gets closer we will find out, but pretty sure it will be one choice as your picking your 1st Pokémon.

interesting

for FNL it will be one color per raflle

At your store you entered the same code into every winner's phone? Didn't really seem that way to me but I could be wrong.

Yes. For instance, let's say the TB3 and the Yeezy dropped same day.
Yeezy code (for example) is ABC
TB3 code (for example) is 123

Winners for Yeezy gets "abc" code input into there phone not 123; we look for spinning footlocker/action logo and customer is set to go.

Plug in code for TB3 process and repeat. Code abc doesn't work for sku 123.

Last edited:
anyone have the updated code for glendale galler, culver city or promenade for Champs? 

I hope we clear up the multiple pair thing soon.

I'm willing to bet if you filled out all 3 colors, it will prolly try to find one of those, and then you will prolly lose on the other 2... I doubt they want to let people pic up multiples when others will be striking out...

Then again. It's one per shoe, and these are 3 different shoes. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Anyone with FA code for Cali? Went to the mall and released my phone didn't check in when I got home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom