ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it. U using the app ur getting ur pairs. Anystore that tired foolishness has probably been dealt with by now.

No where does it say you only get color. FTL ain't spend this time making this app so some store manager can be put on blast and make the company look bad.

Unfortunately already had champs tell me 1 colorway and doesn't matter if you win all 3, they only letting you walk out with one pair. This coming from the same mall that had FA pull that "waitlist" on a reserved pair for black toes to back door them. Gonna be an interesting release.

Unfortunately already had champs tell me 1 colorway and doesn't matter if you win all 3, they only letting you walk out with one pair. This coming from the same mall that had FA pull that "waitlist" on a reserved pair for black toes to back door them. Gonna be an interesting release.

Damn, if I win all three they will have to give me all, because if the app shows it, I'm going to go nuts in the store

They lied call corp. the reservations are locked per person they can't sell them to anyone else.

Did the manager tell you that or an associate. Cause they know as much as you do

They lied call corp. the reservations are locked per person they can't sell them to anyone else.

Did the manager tell you that or an associate. Cause they know as much as you do

Not entirely sure but there were about 6 employees huttled around the register giving me a hard time about the code and asked me what am I using the code for, when I told them yeezys they all looked like deer caught in some headlights. They were like "no those don't hit the app until Monday" I'm like "nope, they live right now" then they all were frantically scrambling to ensure their pairs were locked and that's when one guy stepped in, gave me the code and said it doesn't matter if you win all 3 you can only choose 1 color way to walk away with.

Didn't really care for it at champs since I only got a 4min there but I'm hoping FTL and FA don't pull that on me should I hit there.

Last edited:
Not entirely sure but there were about 6 employees huttled around the register giving me a hard time about the code and asked me what am I using the code for, when I told them yeezys they all looked like deer caught in some headlights. They were like "no those don't hit the app until Monday" I'm like "nope, they live right now" then they all were frantically scrambling to ensure their pairs were locked and that's when one guy stepped in, gave me the code and said it doesn't matter if you win all 3 you can only choose 1 color way to walk away with.

And you believe them? Sounds like they don't know ****.

Didn't really care for it at champs since I only got a 4min there but I'm hoping FTL and FA don't pull that on me should I hit there.
Which store is it located? file a complaint 

And you believe them? Sounds like they don't know ****.

I don't believe anything until it comes from corporate. Still waiting on confirmation from them just in case a store tries to pull that on me, I'll have my BS card waiting :lol:

Woodfield Mall Schaumburg, IL for those wondering. I've already contacted corporate.

Bro seems like those stores in that mall corrupt [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Don't let missing out on yeezys ruin your thanksgiving lol

mofos gonna have an attitude and say they're not hungry cause they missed

Last edited:
on my android it shows 1 store or zero after I selected 3 but when I look on my wife's iphone it shows all 3 so I'm confused

I am having this same issue, with all 3 freaking apps. I had nothing but smooth sailing with their apps up until the black toe release, and then Footnation's app did this same crap to me. The best thing was that when it came time for the raffle to end, it made it look as if I had never even entered at all, even though I had a full 6 min headstart and selected 3 stores over and over again. I am in the GA market as well, I wonder if the problem is exclusive to us. Either way, we need to get this worked out. I might try to load the app and sign in on my wife's iPhone and see what happens. I will go buy a new phone tomorrow if I need to.

Wish us Canadians had the Confirmed App 
eek.gif

Welcome to ATLANTA it's not the malls it's ur traffic
Tell em bro. Just spent 2 hours driving 30 miles today to go from galleria to lenox, ******* footaction playing and releasing only in cumberland and near candler st. Literally had to turn around and couldn't make it to champs, all i need is code ;_;

Last edited:
if you hit all 3 you better walk out with all 3... think about it logically. Imagine you hit all 3 on the app but they only let you pick up 1, that means the other 2 are left for the employees because the app assumes you got 3 pairs so those 3 are out of circulation but you only got 1.  don't let these fools intimidate you

hopefully it's clarified if you can even hit on all 3,wouldn't make sense to even have the opportunity to hit on em them and win then have them deny you in-store.

Last edited:
I am having this same issue, with all 3 freaking apps. I had nothing but smooth sailing with their apps up until the black toe release, and then Footnation's app did this same crap to me. The best thing was that when it came time for the raffle to end, it made it look as if I had never even entered at all, even though I had a full 6 min headstart and selected 3 stores over and over again. I am in the GA market as well, I wonder if the problem is exclusive to us. Either way, we need to get this worked out. I might try to load the app and sign in on my wife's iPhone and see what happens. I will go buy a new phone tomorrow if I need to.

Im having the same problem on my galaxy s7. My girlfriend's iphone works fine though. I'm in the LA area. Every app is like that too. I was liking my chances before I noticed this dumb glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom