ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone shoot me a footaction check in code to anywhere... I want to put it for my location, but it's 50 mins one way drive

Yeezy 350 always start about $700-800 due to ATC

they might creep to 900

but will take a big DIVE down to about $600-700

My stock report

For those who have FTL countdown for all three colorways, click on "view selected stores." You may only see one store instead of the three you originally selected.

Yea it sucks. I entered for 2 stores but shows I only entered for 1. Dont like my chances now.

Yeezy 350 always start about $700-800 due to ATC

they might creep to 900

but will take a big DIVE down to about $600-700

My stock report
^^^^^^^^^^

This..... If I remeber right thats about how it went for belugas...

Last edited:
Your chances get hurt too if you win, confirm, and don't pick up. So it's not totally random.

Under Q& A on the app the Q: How does the App prodedure determine a successful reservation?

A: The App procedure uses an algorithm based on customer loyalty

Yup thats what a manager at footaction told me too.

Since they started the app feature they will be tracking everyones purchase history and app use.

So purchases from each store, returns and how many reservation pick ups and non pickups all get tracked.

They dont want people winning at different locations so if you win at one spot you better sign up for that spot again during the next release because that will be the store your most likely to hit at again.

Its like store loyalty.

I was informed by an employee. Believe it or not. Makes sense to me because people who were waitlisted could have potentially picked it up.

This isn't fact or proven... just a guesstimate 

I couldve sworn I read during the launch of these apps that it does hurt your chances from like ftl itself. I'll see if I can find it. Employees told me the same but I'll look for it in writing.

For all the people having issues with app you need to log in on an iPhone android haVing many issues and you should be fine also for the people with updated platinum status there is still time to cancel out and restart to get your full 6min but you will have to recheckin at store. This is going to be a crazy release. I'm worried cause I wear a 13 in these since they run small and I'm not sure how scarce that size will be

tried that .. it doesnt work

So on my FA app I have a 6 min head start on the red but on the others I only have 4 on the other 2 colors.. anyone else have this issue? The gold star head start doesn't register for the green and copper..

I couldve sworn I read during the launch of these apps that it does hurt your chances from like ftl itself. I'll see if I can find it. Employees told me the same but I'll look for it in writing.
I just don't see the FTL giving any workers a Briefing on the app and how it works

Half the employees here in So Cal barely knew about the app n which shoes were on them... etc etc

they had no knowledge, yet alone how the app tracks or knew what a Algorithm was.

ohwell.gif

FTL employees know what a Algorithm is from watching the Facebook movie

Last edited:
6 min at ftl
4 min at fa and champs
I really gotta figure out the best way to get vip for the rest of these releases without going broke

Kinda blown about this loyalty algorithm. Honestly feels like it discourages even newer members from attempting to be loyal and build up points when there are gonna be tons of other people above them on the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom