ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are only counting purchases through the app. So pervious purchase history doesnt count. Plus it also has to do with which store he purchased from.
When I picked up my black toes, I never had them scan my account because I figured it was tied to the app anyway and it would automatically do it.  The purchase doesn't show up in my order history, but they will still count the purchase for my odds on future purchases?

When I picked up my black toes, I never had them scan my account because I figured it was tied to the app anyway and it would automatically do it.  The purchase doesn't show up in my order history, but they will still count the purchase for my odds on future purchases?
you might have to call n have them add it to your rewards acct if it's not showing

Well, we will never be able to confirm if that algorithm stuff is real or not. Let's just hope we cook.

When you pick up theres a verification code they need from your phone to log in their system that you picked up the shoes. After the app will ask you if you purchased the shoes and you have to press yes in order to build up points with that specific store.

I went to a flight 23 store where the manager and employees were all cool and telling me how the system works. I bet there are other stores where the employees are less knowledgeable but these guys seemed to know what they were talking about.

The guy made it a point to make sure I verified my purchase in the app. He also said the more pickups the more points you get with that specific store.

Can't be true though. Like they said before there was a dude for Chocs that spent 10k this year and didn't win anything. So idk how the algorithm is set to loyalty.

Agreed, I live in Boston and I won chocs at flagship 34 st and won black toes Fulton st brooklyn, never bought anything before from those stores

I think the algorithm also calculates who has the prettiest smile which is why I've been cookin'  on the app recently

Last edited:
How do you know this?? I reserved the blue suede 12's but never picked them up... SMH

When the app first came out it, it was like in the release information. It might still be in the terms and conditions page. More recently, I had a flight 23 manager tell me something similar when I picked up blacktoes.

I have a feeling these will be the same as the belugas. Starting at $900 then probably dip down to 600/700. Copped my belugas for 780 then 2 weeks it dipped to 700. Now it's just been sitting at 700 on GOAT/StockX.

I heard the black white ones will have a wider release, unsure. Anyone confirm?

I had to manually confirm on the app that I picked up. The prompt appeared after my transaction.

Others had employees do it for them.

Yes once they go in and confirm that you picked up the shoes in their system yours should changed to "purchased"

Repped andrhanks. Yea they put some code in because it didnt want to work on the other button. Then he scanned my vip barcode. And he said that was enough

I don't see the BF pairs being 6-700 resale... maybe even lower than that

Think about it. There's 3 cws this time. Market was already flooded with Belugas back then. This time it'll be 3x that amount with people trying to flip.

That's my stock report, back to you Craig.

I don't see the BF pairs being 6-700 resale... maybe even lower than that

Think about it. There's 3 cws this time. Market was already flooded with Belugas back then. This time it'll be 3x that amount with people trying to flip.

That's my stock report, back to you Craig.
Possibly, but these are definitely easier to wear and cleaner imo. 

Themagpark already have all 3 cw for 900$. Considering they always charge a lot. So possibly around 600-700 resale value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom