ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to ftl last night and one of the employees asked what the code was for... talk about briefing the employees on upcoming releases.

You guys are giving these people too much credit

They work in the mall!!

I'm not trying to be-little anyone or disrespect

Most of the workers just show up for work, clock in and clock out

their not studying the system

I went TTS on Belugas and they fit a little snug. Definitely have to go up 0.5 now and 11.5s are hard to find smh

Just dug up more info on the sizing for this release. Yet another source is suggesting to half size up but this time not specifying to half size up from Beluga size or TTS. But it does seem these run smaller than Belugas.

View media item 2234301
View media item 2234302

so basically hes saying go a .5 size up if you have the belugas which is a full size up from your true size or jus stating the obvious .5 size up for V2s. his statement too vague.

So an update .. i called FTL customer service and theyre telling me i am NOT a platinum VIP member when in fact it says that i am on the app and when i log in online .. their systems must be updating at different times or something .. i dont know what is going on over there

Kinda blown about this loyalty algorithm. Honestly feels like it discourages even newer members from attempting to be loyal and build up points when there are gonna be tons of other people above them on the list

I agree. And it will be the same people winning over and over again.

I just don't see the FTL giving any workers a Briefing on the app and how it works

Half the employees here in So Cal barely knew about the app n which shoes were on them... etc etc

they had no knowledge, yet alone how the app tracks or knew what a Algorithm was.

:\  

FTL employees know what a Algorithm is from watching the Facebook movie

They have a bunch of screen prints that they print off

Was at a store that is not yet doing the App

The store Mgr was still reading through

Trying to understand

Last edited by a moderator:
so i just picked some shoes up from footlocker. is the reservation supposed to change to picked up? mine still says "access your code upon store arrival" thanks in advance

All this algorithm talk got me like

Zach-Galifianakis-Counts-Cards-In-Hangover-Gif.gif

so i just picked some shoes up from footlocker. is the reservation supposed to change to picked up? mine still says "access your code upon store arrival" thanks in advance

Yes once they go in and confirm that you picked up the shoes in their system yours should changed to "purchased"

Can't be true though. Like they said before there was a dude for Chocs that spent 10k this year and didn't win anything. So idk how the algorithm is set to loyalty.

They are only counting purchases through the app. So pervious purchase history doesnt count. Plus it also has to do with which store he purchased from.

I had to manually confirm on the app that I picked up. The prompt appeared after my transaction.

Others had employees do it for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom