ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody hitting up Nice Kicks in-store live raffle?

I would if it was closer. Too bad Shoe Palace aren't doing it or I'll try my luck there again.

Only green win popped back up on mine, reds still haven't fixed themselves. Have yours?

Didn't get through on the reds. Got through on the coppers which fixed themselves. You should be good though! Yeezy releases are too stressful :lol: Congrats

I might have to stick with work WiFi next time even though I hit on LTE before for Belugas. Tap This button would not process on LTE despite tapping it multiple times.

I did a hard reset on my phone before it started and everything moved smoothly for me.,, except for that one time I accidentally opened the menu when the button popped up
bruh yea!!! i cant freaking hitting the menu open! they need to re-do design cuz of that

laugh.gif
0/3 here. Congrats to the winners

Finally!! Went 1-6 on 2 phones. My girl hit on a size 10 copper in LA. But, I went 0-3 in OC. I really wanted the reds. Now, it's time for a trade.

0/3, maybe a local raffle will come through. Also, adidas is trash for doing this 'reserve your pair', if you send out notices to say that 'this product will be gone in seconds' maybe you should switch to a raffle. They're enjoying the hype from these releases that sell out instantly so that wont change soon.

Yeah raffle would be ideal, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom