ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

really? I heard different. Someone hit all 5 colors at Melrose Adidas and they didn't let him take all 5 but he complained and was able to at least grab 2.

Maybe it's different for other Adidas locations, also depending on employees. 
Those employees were playing games. Those other 3 pairs ended up on Flight Club.

Were you guys able to tap on the "TAP NOW" button instantly? There was a delay on mine.
On my phone, yes.

On my iPad, tap now didn't even show up.
mean.gif

Wow I scored the Red 350, thought I wasn't going to get it because it took a while and usually when it takes a while I get an L

There was a delay in the "Tap now" button for me, and it took longer than usual to give me the W as well. Last app seemed faster/smoother than this one.

Anybody hear back on Ruvilla online raffle? Said winners will be notified no later than 6pm EST today.

Last edited:
Anyone think that you can trade anyone of todays releases for belugas v2 straight up or no?

if you see it go to Checking Sizes more than twice it didn't catch, I haven't had one take that cycled more than once. 

if you see it go to Checking Sizes more than twice it didn't catch, I haven't had one take that cycled more than once. 

interesting. Every time I have tired the confirmed app, it has cycled at least 2 to 3 times then confirmed closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom