ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2/3 on my phone.

Got green and red.  Size 9.

Did anyone try using their iPad?  Mine didn't work at all.  The button didn't even show up, my countdown timer was stuck at 00:00:00.
frown.gif

It worked for the Belugas and Chocs, but maybe they changed it with the update so that only the devices listed actually work now.

I have to drive to Glendale and then to Canoga Park to pick up the second.  Hoping the holiday traffic+rain isn't gonna be insane.  Praying that FTL has another W for me tomorrow.

Nice. Are they all located at the same store for you? I gotta go all the way to Canoga Park to pick my pair up.
Copper & Red are at Los Cerritos, Green is at Culver City. So worst case scenario I'll walk away with just red & green, hopefully Los Cerritos lets me take both copper & red tho.

WIFEY JUST HIT 2 PAIRS ON CONFIRMED APP. 
nthat.gif

Red and Green.

Gotta take her from Santa Monica Adidas to Cerritos Adidas. 

I'm glad they're not at the same location because i don't think they'll let you pick up multiples.

nthat.gif

Red and Green.

I'm glad they're not at the same location because i don't think they'll let you pick up multiples.
They should, just like how they did Pharrell's

nthat.gif

Red and Green.

They should, just like how they did Pharrell's
really? I heard different. Someone hit all 5 colors at Melrose Adidas and they didn't let him take all 5 but he complained and was able to at least grab 2.

Maybe it's different for other Adidas locations, also depending on employees. 

If you hit on multiples at the same store, contact adidas before hand (preferably online) and print the convo :lol:

Struck out on the adidas app for both 9.5s for the coppers and the reds ... :smh:

Will I ever price a yeezy at retail .. much less at all ...? [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
If you hit on multiples at the same store, contact adidas before hand (preferably online) and print the convo
laugh.gif
Haha that's what I was ready to do if that ever happens to me or my wife.

I did see a convo on twitter with adidas saying 1 item per purchase but i think they were referring to the online release.

really? I heard different. Someone hit all 5 colors at Melrose Adidas and they didn't let him take all 5 but he complained and was able to at least grab 2.

Maybe it's different for other Adidas locations, also depending on employees. 
That's the case with the one in NYC. Some people hit more than 2, and they got to keep all.

Copper & Red are at Los Cerritos, Green is at Culver City. So worst case scenario I'll walk away with just red & green, hopefully Los Cerritos lets me take both copper & red tho.
I'll see you at Culver City for my Red

Gotta go Glendale for wifes Copper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom