ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I see is people struck out or copped multiples

mean.gif
So... same as usual?

are they sure there was more? seems like more people stuck out this time, just number prolly, more people trying more will miss

interesting. Every time I have tired the confirmed app, it has cycled at least 2 to 3 times then confirmed closes.
yeah, the initial button press is important, every time i've hit(post app update with timer), the tap now disappeared IMMEDIATELY and showed confirmed after 1 cycle of checking sizes

Copper - Tap Now disappeared quickly, confirmed size 6

Green- Tap Now stayed for a bit, I tapped it with different finger and it was slower, no confirmation after 2 cycles

Red - Tap Now disappeared immediately, reserved size 8

Any one have a Champs code? Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair. I just want one, either red or green, to wear

LOL im probably the only idiot who did this but... completely forgot about the confirmed so i was getting a haircut

barber finished and i see the text on my phone from a homie saying he scored

kanye and adidas stay handing me these Ls

LOL im probably the only idiot who did this but... completely forgot about the confirmed so i was getting a haircut

barber finished and i see the text on my phone from a homie saying he scored

kanye and adidas stay handing me these Ls
my coworker did this too lol

those that hit on confirmed, when you go into each individual one, is there some weird code on the bottom right corner or the pic?

Just a heads up, deadline in approx 30 min to finalize your size and store locations for the FTL reserved app. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom