ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone just watching new arrivals for Consortium or are there links?

Haha 
roll.gif
Thanks man me too!
says sold out

Sneaker consignment shops aren't as profitable as flight club, like they became huger with the move, and if you know nyc they moved basically from a back alley to a tourist dream.

Sneaker stores probably wouldn't be looking at releases like this for like 5 years + if you look at the history of stores obtaining losing SB accounts way back when, i'd assume it's not much different with adidas. Also you'd have to deal with all the trash adidas release that don't move, like whatever zx flux just came out. 

Last edited:

You need at least $80K-100K to start a sneaker shop. And worse, you won't even get a top tier account with Nike or Adidas. You'll have to buy up collections from people in order to build inventory, much like what SS has done
Tried and failed haven't we.. 
laugh.gif
Only in your haterade mind do you concoct such false allegations 
laugh.gif

You wanna chat in real life?

Thank you for your recent orders on adidas.com. Unfortunately, when collecting the funds for your purchases, there was an issue with capturing the sales tax. On 11/23/2016, we will process the remaining sales tax value of $18from your 2orders placed between 11/10/16 & 11/17/16.

f u adidas
You complaining about $18 but you got your pairs secured? 
mean.gif

You need at least $80K-100K to start a sneaker shop. And worse, you won't even get a top tier account with Nike or Adidas. You'll have to buy up collections from people in order to build inventory, much like what SS has done
$80k-$100k is chump change...... if I were to start one , I would drop $300k+ to start it off 

loll who told you TTS? it's been known to go at least .5 up for weeks now
Went by older reviews on the beluga's. Almost every one that I went by said TTS for that color, so made a huge assumption things would be the same for these. TBH, wasn't even following this thread until this week. Oh well. At least cashing in on the resell market makes up for it. Put some cash to the true blue 3's on Friday. 

$80k-$100k is chump change...... if I were to start one , I would drop $300k+ to start it off 
Dropping that much to "start off" without even knowing if your store gonna last? I'm afraid that's a losing proposition.

The right thing to do is to put in $100K and use the other $200K on other investments that will make you even more cash flow while you sit inside your store watching kids walk in talkin bout "Where those yeezys at." Diversification bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom