ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats man

Green are clearly the best of these, IMO
They are fire but to be honest the red are alot less pink in person and really nice. I was trying to stay away from another black and red shoe but my autocheckout service hit them and after seeing them in person Im pumped

yeah, i love the green. Will go for those.

Red is nice too. Pops.

Checking coppers off the list. Don't need those unless i can get a great deal and other two are unavailable.

Congrats man

They are fire but to be honest the red are alot less pink in person and really nice. I was trying to stay away from another black and red shoe but my autocheckout service hit them and after seeing them in person Im pumped
Yeah just too bright for my taste. I don't really wear red in general tho

i can't believe these were that easy and i didn't cop. happy for all who did. i need to get my weight up. make these connects. i'm bout to open my own store f it

Someone questioned me earlier when I mention that I hit on Kickusa, person said I must work for them and ect. Anyways I was on my phone driving and was on que for like 10 secs and it let me go to site I couldn't find the page so I clicked on new arrival and men and saw all 3 colors ..

View media item 2238910View media item 2238911

I am really surprised that the value of the black ones went down so low so fast. Like I said I am seeing them as low as mid 400's on FB grouos. Why so much lower than belugas?

I mean the lower the better IMO :smile:

Man, can't believe I went zero on this release lol.

I'm still speechless myself. Especially considering how hard I went in the streets entering pretty much every raffle. Before today I had got every YZY since MR 350s via raffle wins.

Hows the fit on the v2? I've read it's comparable to NMD but in comparison to UB, go up .5. I went with NMD sizing and I'm hoping it wont be too tight of a fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom