ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
any reports footaction 34th nyc did fcfs?

Again.... there is nothing at flight23. They did FCFS and had nothing by mid/late afternoon even the resell vultures weren't hovering.

Sadly wished I knew they were doing FCFS earlier cause I came through after picking up down the street to do the checkin for top3s

Last edited:
what time you get there? when did they finally sell out you think?
Was at flight club puttin in 3 pairs got a text footaction doin fcfs left got there like 12,, 30 min wait /pairs are all gone by now heard it was 900 stock tho everyone who walked out was holding 3 pairs

laugh.gif
 Looks like a feast out there today. Was this drop the easiest out of all the releases? If so, I can't believe the only time I didn't even try to cop turned out to be the easiest drop 
laugh.gif

Oh, and from the pictures that I've seen so far... the so called "Green" > Copper > Red. 
nthat.gif

:lol:  Looks like a feast out there today. Was this drop the easiest out of all the releases? If so, I can't believe the only time I didn't even try to cop turned out to be the easiest drop :lol:

Oh, and from the pictures that I've seen so far... the so called "Green" > Copper > Red. :nthat:
I took an L on all 3

It's harder to bot multiple pairs on Adidas. Footsites are the worst retailers ever , not only because it's easy to bot the website , but the website lags because it can't handle the traffic which is the worst. They are trash online and offline. You get ******ed sht like people coming out the store with 3 pairs (probably get like 20+ pairs since they called everyone they know to cop them).

Some truth here ... with GGs got 30% of slots on ADC, v2s 15% and chocolates about 10% from ADC. It's definetly harder to just bot up and cook -- requires a little bit of a strategizing these days.

Again.... there is nothing at flight23. They did FCFS and had nothing by mid/late afternoon even the resell vultures weren't hovering.

Sadly wished I knew they were doing FCFS earlier cause I came through after picking up down the street to do the checkin for top3s

how were they doing FCFS when there are waitlisted people?

how were they doing FCFS when there are waitlisted people?

The system had issues ... corp forwarded reserved pairs to other shops and since they had stock they did FCFS. Low key pissed cause should have gone through the wait list but that's footstores for you

The system had issues ... corp forwarded reserved pairs to other shops and since they had stock they did FCFS. Low key pissed cause should have gone through the wait list but that's footstores for you

Waitlist expires 3 hours after initial release , but it will still show on your app because it's broken. This is why foot retailers are complete trash as I have stated above , they don't bother to build a good website or app because it would cost them more money and they have to spend the money wisely to make the stock holders happy.

yikes

laugh.gif
 Looks like a feast out there today. Was this drop the easiest out of all the releases? If so, I can't believe the only time I didn't even try to cop turned out to be the easiest drop 
laugh.gif

Oh, and from the pictures that I've seen so far... the so called "Green" > Copper > Red. 
nthat.gif
no, moonrocks are still the easiest yeezy drop by far. the orange stripe v2s were easier than these, or at least i found them to be way easier. managed to get at least a pair in all three colorways but if it wasn't for that surprise kith drop i would have missed out on copper's completely

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom