ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp. At least I got one. Local Jimmy Jazz shipment is late so they have delayed the raffle winners till pairs come in. Could be Friday, could be next week

Last edited:
damnnnn adidas culver city didn't have my pair. they said they were missing 3 yeezys in their shipment and don't know when they'll get them in.

Fuuuuuuuh alright thanks! I was able to get a size 10 Black&Copper. I'm a size 10 in NMD, 10.5 in UB. Hoping the fit won't be too fit/uncomfortable. Thanks for the info @tankdayglo  & @hipstermike

Last edited:
What the hell kind of question is this?

Read what you wrote again.

Lol just wondering because i went to one and they first told me i can wait. Then like 15 mins later they were like "uhhhh i just found out we are sold out". I just thought it was bs

I would tell people to go TTS .. i went .5 up and im kinda mad .. now i gotta find someone who would trade a sz 9 copper for 8.5 ..

im done with yeezys.

if i have to learn how to code and write script and ****....im too old for this.

Same here dude. I'm 31. Almost time to leave this game for good. Priorities.
I want to think like this, but the money involved with these ugly things and limited sneakers makes me think otherwise. Carting exploits at an all time high with Adidas and Footsites being the cream of the crop for resellers. A single person can bot up and get over 20 pairs shipped with them not giving af. If you can't beat em, join em.

What the hell kind of question is this?

Read what you wrote again.
Lol just wondering because i went to one and they first told me i can wait. Then like 15 mins later they were like "uhhhh i just found out we are sold out". I just thought it was bs
Yeah employees say all kinds of different things. It's possible they're lying but they can also be telling the truth. You shouldn't really call people out unless you have good reason to and enough clout.

today was a wonderful day.. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]grats to all that copped.

Last edited:
damnnnn adidas culver city didn't have my pair. they said they were missing 3 yeezys in their shipment and don't know when they'll get them in.
Holy hell, that blows. That's where I copped my pair. Can Adidas do anything for you? 

I'm still speechless myself. Especially considering how hard I went in the streets entering pretty much every raffle. Before today I had got every YZY since MR 350s via raffle wins.
Wow that's quite the detour away from your usual luck lol. 

Yeah employees say all kinds of different things. It's possible they're lying but they can also be telling the truth. You shouldn't really call people out unless you have good reason to and enough clout.

Yea you right. Prolly all that salt from getting no pairs :frown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom