ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to pick up Coppers for a Yeezy-less friend using the script. Def got lucky. Inventory was def lower compared to other releases.

Today was surprisingly smooth. Hit via the Footlocker and Champs App. Went 3/3 at Champs, 3/3 at Footlocker and 0/3 at Footaction, all with a 6 min head start. In store pick up was hassle free at FL Mall (central Florida) at both stores. 

Man, I should have entered Miami FTL for these footstores raffles. Orlando area is trash.

I go 0/9 but buddy right above me here goes 6/9 in the same place I tried for. :lol: :frown:

Last edited:
Don't trust half the people on it and those with low prices are usually in EU

don't worry people, 17k pairs in ADC EU that haven't even shipped yet, prices low now.. will only go lower

Pay
Don't trust half the people on it and those with low prices are usually in EU

don't worry people, 17k pairs in ADC EU that haven't even shipped yet, prices low now.. will only go lower

Pay with PP invoice and you have nothing to worry about. At mid $400's plus approx. $20-30 shipping from EU its way cheaper than Im seeing anywhere else. Hopefully prices keep falling as Im sure they will when people start receiving shipments and trying to sell, as you said :smile:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom