ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard it was a feast at barneys on the moonrock drop
i couldn't believe how easy they were to cop off barneys. they were sitting too for a 9am drop. it's because they had so many pairs and adidas/footsites didn't release any pairs. boutiques had hella stock. that, and barneys wasn't botted up

Last edited:
So Champs "lost" one of my pairs. I thought I was for sure getting finessed but it turns out that they gave some other guy the wrong color. The guy came back and all was right. Pretty sure I saw alp alp in line about 10 people in front of me.

Last edited:
foot stores are the worst, they tried to tell me that corporate shorted them a bunch of reds, which made them replace one of my red pairs with a green...**** them

So now I have to be buddy buddy with a bunch of resellers, get my masters in computer science, give my soul to the church, buy 3 bundles of the verizon 4 cell line package so I have 12 phones to enter on confirmed & mindlessly wander NYC until I hear whispers of a FCFS to cop my size...

Does Trump University offer a degree in this? 

alp alp did you pick up all your pairs running around? Probably easier copping at the NYC fcfs spots haha
8/9 and might've been easier but only had a little over two racks on me so wasn't much I could do with fcfs that wouldn't play me with pairs I already had guaranteed, so I just stuck to the raffle game

So Champs "lost" one of my pairs. I thought I was for sure getting finessed but it turns out that they gave some other guy the wrong color. The guy came back and all was right. Pretty sure I saw alp alp in line about 10 people in front of me.
at Times Square? They take forever over there but the middle 34th st footlocker was disgusting today

ChampsStoreRep: Hello, Can I Help you today?

Me: Yes, I'm here to pick up my winning Yeezy Raffles

ChampsRep: Which color did you win?

Me: All Of Them!!

ChampsRep: Uh Oh!

Walked out like a Pig
For I had already 3bags in my hand from FA!!

ChampsStoreRep: Hello, Can I Help you today?

Me: Yes, I'm here to pick up my winning Yeezy Raffles

ChampsRep: Which color did you win?

Me: All Of Them!!

ChampsRep: Uh Oh!

Walked out like a Pig
For I had already 3bags in my hand from FA!!

How swayyyy

All my reps are up, but repped to all who hit and on multiple colors
pimp.gif
you hit on any colors?

Holy hell, that blows. That's where I copped my pair. Can Adidas do anything for you? 
got the manager's info. said he'll be in touch when he finds out info from adidas. he never specified which sizes he was missing even though there were only 3 so he didn't sound convincing. doubt an adidas store would pull something on purpose.

I'll say this

Not any Footsite stores had below a size 7 in so cal

Small sizes were Non-Existent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom