ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man I hope resellers struggle moving these.

Id jump on pair for 350$
That's real hopeful thinking. Again if a Jordan 1 can sell for 300 a yeezy will get at least 1.5x over that.
laugh.gif
 I know man. If I cant get them around there, Ill move on. No biggie

Last edited:
After running around today finally got home and these are definetly 'infared' (or pinkish) .... sizing wise I went TTS for my PB 1.0s and I felt should have went down a .5 size. Ended up with a TTS on these and I feel they fit my flat-feet perfectly however I can see If some one is a thick sock type of person these would seem a bit too snug. I wear TTS (8.5) in UBs and mesh NMDs and go down a .5 size for PK NMDs.

View media item 2239093

Man, I should have entered Miami FTL for these footstores raffles. Orlando area is trash.

I go 0/9 but buddy right above me here goes 6/9 in the same place I tried for.
laugh.gif
frown.gif
Yeah it was weird man. It seems like if you hit you hit big or you didn't hit at all.  Champs and Footlocker had about 2-2 1/2 pages of names (per colorway) of which they both told me that most people that won actually won all three. Strange release for sure.

Yeah it was weird man. It seems like if you hit you hit big or you didn't hit at all.  Champs and Footlocker had about 2-2 1/2 pages of names (per colorway) of which they both told me that most people that won actually won all three. Strange release for sure.

FTL-family apps are the worst launch systems I've ever used.

Member early on reported a glitch in the foot app (due to the multiple colorways same day release -- in part) ... this skewed to winners hitting across the board for multiple pairs a plenty. I suspect there will be an app update ....

FTL-family apps are the worst launch systems I've ever used.
Only if you strike out. I won 2 beluga and it was great I struck out on these and now it sucks. They definitely should have had it where people got 2 instead of 7 and more people hit but oh well

Did everyone who cooked through eastbay get tracking or are others waiting like me? I'm worried they're gonna cancel multiples

Anyone direct me to spot that has the Reds and covers size 10'for $500. Not willing to pay more than that.

NT sizing is always so crazy to me. I went a full size up and they fit perfectly. My 12 TTS would have cut off circulation to my foot. Maybe it's just the bigger sizes that have issues?

Only if you strike out. I won 2 beluga and it was great I struck out on these and now it sucks. They definitely should have had it where people got 2 instead of 7 and more people hit but oh well
Yea kind of sucks they didnt limit the raffles at least, it would of evened out the Winners a bit and it would of atleast seemed somewhat fair but whatever, on to the NEXT.

NT sizing is always so crazy to me. I went a full size up and they fit perfectly. My 12 TTS would have cut off circulation to my foot. Maybe it's just the bigger sizes that have issues?
10+ usually have the most sizing issues. Also the wide foot gang.

Got the call for the coppers from my local FTL HOH here in Honolulu. My day wasn't completely wasted trying to get 1 pair.

How realistic a deal can I get for my used MR's...

750 chocs and V2 copper/green? How much money would I have to add? Assuming anyone would do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom