ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok, so you get picked and you get to buy that shoe for retail??

how do they pick a winner if @Zyzz dropped 900 on 1 shoe

it's like playing Roulette 
frown.gif
I dropped 2000 in a shoe haha 

So today I end up, with 16 pairs, wasn't a bad day at all 

The hell. Resale on this shoe is gonna dip in the $400's for sure. Dudes ate HARD on this release.

If anyone wants to oop or do a NT discount for an olive/copper in a 10 or possibly MR trade (9.5) lmk! Nyc only fams.
Already oop two of my closest friends 

And will be keeping a size 4 that appeared out of nowhere , cause IT'S beautiful 

The hell. Resale on this shoe is gonna dip in the $400's for sure. Dudes ate HARD on this release.

If anyone wants to oop or do a NT discount for an olive/copper in a 10 or possibly MR trade (9.5) lmk! Nyc only fams.

And Europeans have a bulk of the pairs, so if you know where to look, they'll be cheap. Europeans struggle to flip kicks.

Yeah it was weird man. It seems like if you hit you hit big or you didn't hit at all.  Champs and Footlocker had about 2-2 1/2 pages of names (per colorway) of which they both told me that most people that won actually won all three. Strange release for sure.
Yea, this is exactly what happen.  I hit all 3 and everyone I seen picking up shoes were grabbing at least 2-3 boxes.  There was defiantly a glitch in the app at champs. 

^Wasting your time :lol:

....You and anybody else still trying that 10.5. Its been LONG gone

Last edited:
Mr Alan's grand river still had sizes in all 3 colors after 4pm. Looks like these aren't as popular as the Belugas

Last edited:
Me Alan's grand river still had sizes in all 3 colors after 4pm. Looks like these aren't as popular as the Belugas

Let me guess, you ate? Lol

I saw the IG post

but supposedly they had a line out the door waiting. Obviously all gone but I think they did sit a minute because it was out of nowhere

Had I of known ahead of time I would have went but it's pretty far from me so would have been waste of time going so late to wait in line

Yea, this is exactly what happen.  I hit all 3 and everyone I seen picking up shoes were grabbing at least 2-3 boxes.  There was defiantly a glitch in the app at champs. 
For me champs showed I won then gave me an error after putting in the code. I hit try again and the shoes were reserved successfully. Happened all three times same error AFTER I entered the success code.

For me champs showed I won then gave me an error after putting in the code. I hit try again and the shoes were reserved successfully. Happened all three times same error AFTER I entered the success code.

You cAme up I see!!!!! Congrats brother.

I told y'all in my small city it was a couple unclaimed pairs. I bought them all. Too bad they have some horrible glue stains, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom