ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices dipping [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

If you are thinking about buying for resale, wait a week or two until online orders are in, ESPECIALLY after EU 15k online gets theirs :lol:

Last edited:
CyH3RRrWEAAAf0M.jpg
Gen Admin merch is Garbage

it looks like a jacket someone flipping a sign on the corner would wear to work.

crazy some ppl winning like 9 pairs while some didn't even get waitlisted.  for 6m headstart

Last edited:
Damn I seen less salt levels from the v1 release. I guess cause these where more available that it hurts a lot of people.

People just have to deal with a fad that Yeezy resale is not what it once was. It's still a quick 300-400 flip and if you were one of many who scored multiples during this release, you are making out with stacks.

People just have to deal with a fad that Yeezy resale is not what it once was. It's still a quick 300-400 flip and if you were one of many who scored multiples during this release, you are making out with stacks.

If ur salty about only making 3-4 with little to no work.

Ur entitled as F

If ur salty about only making 3-4 with little to no work.

Ur entitled as F

Exactly. I'm seeing resellers upset about current market. Meanwhile I'll take the quick flip and go :lol:

because now it take 2 pairs of resell to equal to what you used to get with 1 pair. they not mad about what theyre getting now ($300-$400 profit), they mad about what they COULD get ($500+ profit)

Hey fellas I need some info about women's sizing. I am trying to cop a pair for my girl and she is usually a size 6 in W. However, last year I tried to get her a size 4.5 in Men's for the oxford tan and she said it was too big. What size should I get for her in the V2. Some sellers are saying US M 5 is a W 6. Any help would be very appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom