ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wounder tho and I asked earlier how many people won Via a shared code

Through the apps. As oppose to those who either never shared and or physically checked in? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I hit at Champs and FTL for all three (6 total). My FTL check-in was a beacon check-in. Champs' beacon wasn't working so an employee entered the code on my phone.

:lol:

Was anyone @ the Woodfield Champ's when they denied everyone waiting around for the unclaimed pairs? Some straight shadiness went down.. sigh, Yeezy's bring out the worst in people.

That Champs definitely is stupid shady. They need to get rid of the whole staff and management, start over.

I need help fellas I'm getting conflicting answers. Someone with a pair please tell me how do they fit. I'm a Sz8 some say tts some say .5 down. My boy has two pair and he told me go a whole size up. Which is odd as hell. How are you guys buying them tts? All my foams .5 up do the YEEZY'S run like foams?

I need help fellas I'm getting conflicting answers. Someone with a pair please tell me how do they fit. I'm a Sz8 some say tts some say .5 down. My boy has two pair and he told me go a whole size up. Which is odd as hell. How are you guys buying them tts? All my foams .5 up do the YEEZY'S run like foams?

Haven't bought foams since '07 royals but in comparison to them....you can get away with TTS might be a little tight.

In case this helps. Yeezy V2 size 11

roshe - 11
Black Cement 3s - 10.5
Ultra Boost 2.0 - 11
Nike KD VI - 11
Nike free - 11
Metcon 2 - 11
Adidas Tubular - 10.5

i hit on 6 pairs on footlocker and footaction using check in codes from ATL but im in nyc and so are my selected stores 

Last edited:
KICKSUSA shipped [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji] pray to the lord

you askin questions now? first off, do you have the ftl, fa, or champs app? if you do. all your answers are in there. 

its crazy cause prices are dropping by the hour. StockX is constantly sending emails notifying of price drops. At this rate I'll have no choice but to pull the trigger.

I'm pissed, had to work so only had my moblie to attempt footsites. Came up empty handed of course. Congrats to the people who scored I'm jealous as f#ck.

its crazy cause prices are dropping by the hour. StockX is constantly sending emails notifying of price drops. At this rate I'll have no choice but to pull the trigger.

Stock x doesn't determine market. They send emails for every shoe because everyone selling on there is an idiot who tries to undercut everyone.

Stock x doesn't determine market. They send emails for every shoe because everyone selling on there is an idiot who tries to undercut everyone.

Yep. Flight Club, for example, is raising prices because they're flying at $800. I dropped a set of 3 off and they sold at $800 literally in 3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom