ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

who else got canceled? my FTL and Eastbay pairs got canceled. 
My Footlocker pair got cancelled. They said it had something to do with a payment issue but I am calling BS. Is there any recourse besides a gift card?

Has anyone got them to reserve the next release for them or anything at all?

Hopefully they got people lurking this thread, our prayers will be answered one day.

Yea adidas came close to getting it right this release number wise I think but having 3 different colorways ruined everything because instead of the numbers getting distributed, tons of people won multiple pairs. If it was all one colorway but same numbers we would all be eating if we entered multiple raffles.

View media item 2240941

Last edited:
I'm kinda bummed out that i got a pair but it seems that part of the prmeknit is factory stretched :/

Just below the SPL on the left photo (vs right which is ok)

It shines on that part and texture obviously looks strange.

Am i being too picky with that? Pisses me off since i payed 220 for a pair with bad quality control.

I'm kinda bummed out that i got a pair but it seems that part of the prmeknit is factory stretched :/

View media item 2240943

View media item 2240944

Am i being too picky with that? Pisses me off since i payed 220 for a pair with bad quality control.
just be glad you got a pair. There are many ppl that would gladly give you your money back for your pair

View media item 2240943

View media item 2240944

Naw I feel you for wanting a pair with better quality control.

But if it makes you feel better, I would rather be in your boat with those yeezys then in mine with no yeezys and countless strike outs.

220 is a lot but with rare shoes I usually remind myself I'm just lucky to have a pair ha.

Last edited:
My Footlocker pair got cancelled. They said it had something to do with a payment issue but I am calling BS. Is there any recourse besides a gift card?

Has anyone got them to reserve the next release for them

Has anyone got them to reserve the next release for them or anything at all?

Well since that was the pair we were suppose to be trading I guess I am on the hunt again...... Damn you footlocker >:

If anyone has a ds black/red pair in size 12 and is willing to trade for a ds beluga pair in size 11.5 please hit me up. I'm new to this forum but have a crap load of buying/selling feedback outside of here that I can provide.

I have honestly seen this on half the Beluga V2 including mine, wasn't sure what it was at first figured it had to do with the machine that shaped the shoe in the factory?

View media item 2240943

View media item 2240944

This is the definition of a B grade (side note: how the heck are there even B grades on limited releases like this?). That said, if you're going to wear them-why do you care? The worst thing someone could think is that your shoes are fake and even then they are idiots because they clearly are legit if you look at the other shoe.

Last edited:
This is the definition of a B grade (side note: how the heck are there even B grades on limited releases like this?). That said, if you're going to wear them-why do you care? The worst thing someone could think is that your shoes are fake and even then they are idiots because they clearly are legit if you look at the other shoe.
Man i had some kids tell me my PBs were fake cause i didn't pay resell price for them. They were in disbelief that the retail price even existed. At the end of the day the real ones will know but who cares.

Last edited:

I have honestly seen this on half the Beluga V2 including mine, wasn't sure what it was at first figured it had to do with the machine that shaped the shoe in the factory?
So it's a common issue, i guess that not many people care since i can't find anything about it on google.

Do you got any pictures of yours? 
I'm just like that, i just care about dumb details at first but then i forget about them, lol. It's not that visible but still..

on my facebook group a guy  traded his Black red V2 for a the Bape NMD ( camo). Straight swap. I reckon the receiver of the bape got a better deal.

both size 9.5

Foot sites being real shady with this payment non sense.

"Oh crap we oversold"
"Just tell them their payment didn't go through that will cover our ***"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom