ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how Adidas sizing can be this inconsistent. I'm anywhere from a 7-9 on the products I've worn from them.

they'll stretch, yall actually got to wear them tho
I'm hoping this will be the case for me. First pair of yeezys & I live in the midwest of USA. Kind of hard to cop sneakers as it is.

Last edited:

lowest i'm seeing is $450 on fb groups right now. I'll wait for them to keep dropping. 
smile.gif
Man PM where I can find a Green size 10 for that price. Lowest I have found is $550. I am sure by next week I can get them below $500.

I was thinking of taking the insole out but if it'll stretch out I won't
I took out the insole of my beluga size 42 ( i wear 41,3 in nmd pk ). Bought the new v2's black copper in size 42,6, and just found out that these fit better in this size. Walking without insole was not comfortable for me

I don't understand how Adidas sizing can be this inconsistent. I'm anywhere from a 7-9 on the products I've worn from them.

My TD's fit perfectly but my PB's are too tight. I don't get it. I would say they need to be broken in but my TD's fit perfectly from the start. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Last edited:
I shouldn't need to do that now on a shoe a previously already purchased when only the color is different. It makes no sense.

This is nothing new, I agree its frustrating, but different colored materials are just that. Different. From shoes to clothes, you can expect a size difference in most colors.

I'm confused at the resale talk about prices being lower than before. With more supply shouldn't the resale be some what lower? Then add in these are 3 of the same BLACK shoes released at once, and at all of the big 3 footstores.

This is nothing new, I agree its frustrating, but different colored materials are just that. Different. From shoes to clothes, you can expect a size difference in most colors.

That being said, I wonder if the sole sizes used are the same, i.e., size 8 v2 beluga sole lined up to the sole of a size 8 colored v2....if they are then maybe its just a matter of a longer break in period.

So it's a common issue, i guess that not many people care since i can't find anything about it on google.

Do you got any pictures of yours? 

I'm just like that, i just care about dumb details at first but then i forget about them, lol. It's not that visible but still..
Not home right now but just look up v2 auctions or on Grailed, you will see it on pretty much every pair, i actually use it for Legit Checks.

I prefer wearing my shoes with insoles. Adidas NMD R1 MESH doesn't come with insoles. After about ~3 hours of walking around in NMD, my heels start hurting.

I don't agree at all. I could head over to walmart right now and buy 2 of the same t-shirts in different colors and their sizes would be more consistent. I've never seen these sizes inconsistencies on the same Nike shoe based on color, ever. Adidas just needs to get better and put in more work upfront during development or have better QC with their material vendors.

Last edited:
That being said, I wonder if the sole sizes used are the same, i.e., size 8 v2 beluga sole lined up to the sole of a size 8 colored v2....if they are then maybe its just a matter of a longer break in period.

Shoe molds aren't cheap and they would take every opportunity to utilize the same molds when possible. They most likely used the same moles on the belugas and these black V2s.

yall aint gotta wear them without insoles forever, just enough where theyll stretch enough to wear them confortable with insoles :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom