ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoe molds aren't cheap and they would take every opportunity to utilize the same molds when possible. They most likely used the same moles on the belugas and these black V2s.

Thats what I'm thinking too. Bottom line is in this market where you can no longer try on in store, you would think they could at least stay consistent. :smh:

If a shoe has direct contact with the boost, like UBs & V2s, they're still quite comfy without the insoles. If a shoe doesn't have direct contact w/ the boost, like w/ 750s, they're gonna be quite uncomfortable without insoles. It all depends on the shoe.

Personally, I wore my belugas like 5-6 times without insole to let the toebox break in, then I put insoles back in. They're perfect now. The green V2s that I've worn, didn't need any of that, felt great right out of the box.

I don't agree at all. I could head over to walmart right now and buy 2 of the same t-shirts in different colors and their sizes would be more consistent. I've never seen these sizes inconsistencies on the same Nike shoe based on color, ever. Adidas just needs to get better and put in more work upfront during development or have better QC with their material vendors.

How about a NFL jersey? Have you ever worn a home and away jersey? The away jerseys always fit tighter.

Sure, maybe a simple cotton tee that is simply and cheaply died fits the same. But complex materials ( like primeknit ) have lots of variables.

I don't understand how Adidas sizing can be this inconsistent. I'm anywhere from a 7-9 on the products I've worn from them.
agree. It really is a mess. Every release it's the same and the sizing is changing again and again....

I don't have such problems with any other brand.

How about a NFL jersey? Have you ever worn a home and away jersey? The away jerseys always fit tighter.

Sure, maybe a simple cotton tee that is simply and cheaply died fits the same. But complex materials ( like primeknit ) have lots of variables.

Naw don't watch too much football and my hometown bears suck so I don't bother :lol:

I just don't like that cop out explanation of "it is what is is". To my knowledge and personal experience, Nike doesn't have these sizing issues so Adidas can do better.

Naw don't watch too much football and my hometown bears suck so I don't bother :lol:

I just don't like that cop out explanation of "it is what is is". To my knowledge and personal experience, Nike doesn't have these sizing issues so Adidas can do better.

Nike sure does, they just don't have a shoe with this big of a spotlight on it at the moment. Considering these are largely hand pieced together, with different ppl cutting and sewing, there are lots of variables. But bottom line, it's definitely frustrating.

If a shoe has direct contact with the boost, like UBs & V2s, they're still quite comfy without the insoles. If a shoe doesn't have direct contact w/ the boost, like w/ 750s, they're gonna be quite uncomfortable without insoles. It all depends on the shoe.

Personally, I wore my belugas like 5-6 times without insole to let the toebox break in, then I put insoles back in. They're perfect now. The green V2s that I've worn, didn't need any of that, felt great right out of the box.

Were both belugas and greens same size?

Last edited:
Nike sure does, they just don't have a shoe with this big of a spotlight on it at the moment. Considering these are largely hand pieced together, with different ppl cutting and sewing, there are lots of variables. But bottom line, it's definitely frustrating.

Extremely frustrating. But not like complaining on this forum is gonna do anything to change it :lol: Adidas did say based on their "creating the change" marketing strategy that they want to be more open sourced and cater to the wants of it's consumers more :wink:

So what size should we cop for the next 350 V2 that release? :nerd: Better watch those early release pair videos

Last edited:
Did anyone NOT get an order confirmation email from ADC? i didnt and my pair says "IN PROGRESS"... should i call?

Anyone get an email saying shipped and the tracking info says its almost to me an will be delivered on monday, yet on the adidas website its still confirmed and waiting to be packed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom