ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda need these
that would require you to spend money. 
laugh.gif

Crazy thing ... my two kickusa pairs was suppose to arrive next week , only one tracking number was updated for Monday delivery ..checked ups right now it says delivered at 2pm ... am like wth.. ran to front door .. two pairs were in my hallway ... 5 pairs in total still can't believe it ..

Let's see if any local swedish guy takes my offer to trade their v2 black/red for my PB 2.0. Not gonna lie, I have totally fallen in love with the V2's shape and comfort. I dig my black/olive pair extremely much and got more looks from people yesterday than i have basically ever gotten when I wore my PB's.

the green ones look different because it changes depending on the lighting..sho its just different shades

Are there already fake black v2's on the market? I'm curious how they are in comparison, because the beluga's were olmost identical with the legit ones

Are there already fake black v2's on the market? I'm curious how they are in comparison, because the beluga's were olmost identical with the legit ones
The fakes always hit the market before the legits.

Im sure these will be the easiest for them to make fakes of, only thing off will be the Boost and shape on most pairs.

The fakes always hit the market before the legits.

Im sure these will be the easiest for them to make fakes of, only thing off will be the Boost and shape on most pairs.

Ahh gotcha! What i've seen so far on vids an pics, is that the fake pairs got some kind of matte black colour in the heel boost, instead of shiny ( see through )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom