ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beluga > all 3

laugh.gif
salty I didnt eat on any.

In other news, any used Goat today? Eveytime I back out the app it restarts everything and I cant buy the kicks I want.
Diggin the Belugas more and more every time I see them.

I'm able to log onto GOAT fine btw, maybe theres a bug on your side.

Had a trade lined up with someone on Grailed for pirate blacks but he wanted to ship at the same time. I offered to pay for a middleman service and he said he was offended cause he's not a hoodlum. He said he would do a middleman but he's leaving for London within 3 days. So I left that alone

Had another potential trade my DB 1 for zen grey Yeezy 1 but he wanted me to ship 1st and said I would be protected with buyer protection. I offered middleman for that and he said he never used it and I never heard from him again. Is middleman services not the way to go. For the folks that trade how do you do it other than meet ups?

I wouldn't even purchase from anyone on grailed let alone trade

Better of looking for a trade on NT we still got some legit dudes here for the most part if they've been around

Middleman is good if toy can find one trustworthy enough for both parties. And yes if they get "offended" or don't wanna do it then it's a scam

Happy to be a middle man for some trades. I'm looking for one as well.

For anyone having an issue with the GOAT app (or any app), try deleting the app, then downloading/installing again.

I wouldn't even purchase from anyone on grailed let alone trade

Better of looking for a trade on NT we still got some legit dudes here for the most part if they've been around

Middleman is good if toy can find one trustworthy enough for both parties. And yes if they get "offended" or don't wanna do it then it's a scam
Sold my Used TDs on Grailed, and plenty more just gotta do your research.

After seeing the Olives in person, I'm underwhelmed. I'm glad this is the color way I got for retail.

Also, FWIW Olives and Belugas fit the same for me.

They been pretty accurate. To be honest.

They just update information as it comes but they normally are the first to know

right or wrong. how you gonna do a release on christmas. so many kids out there gonna be neglected while their dads are trying to cop some sneakers. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom