ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm about to trade my red for copper. Red just looks meh. But I didn't get to see the copper or green in person.

Which one looks the best in person? *another reason I'm leaning towards green or copper is cuz I have many red/black shoes
I had the black/red ones too. Didn't like them in person, so i traded with a guy who was standing in the pickup line. Copper is my fav.

I did notice that the heeltab is different from the v2 beluga

Last edited:
Wore my V2 Olives last night and it was raining hard. Stepped into a huge puddle and surprisingly no water went in the shoe!

Ups sucks yeezys are at their facility 20 minutes away from me and they're not getting delivered until Tuesday

You be surprise sometimes these people trying to make a come up , who is to say homie who received faked from stock x is lying ? Maybe dude bought fakes and try to say stock x gave it to him ... if this was a brand new company or a store that just open I can see that happening , stock x and goat not looking to get bad rep now ..

Copper > red > green

(Not by much tho) each offers something different outfit wise, but those coppers have slowly won it for me.

Copper > red > green

(Not by much tho) each offers something different outfit wise, but those coppers have slowly won it for me.
I had all 3, couldn't justify keeping all 3 as they're all mainly black, for me it was a tie with the reds and coppers, greens were eh so they had to go.

all these love for copper 
smokin.gif
, can't wait to get mine in hand

You be surprise sometimes these people trying to make a come up , who is to say homie who received faked from stock x is lying ? Maybe dude bought fakes and try to say stock x gave it to him ... if this was a brand new company or a store that just open I can see that happening , stock x and goat not looking to get bad rep now ..
This was the first and only case I've heard of. Has anyone verified not just heard of other istances?

They responded to the buyer and are accepting the shoes back to investigate and handle

Pointed out by edshoe, fake education happened to delete the picture featuring the yellow human races off his IG at the same time [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Had a trade lined up with someone on Grailed for pirate blacks but he wanted to ship at the same time. I offered to pay for a middleman service and he said he was offended cause he's not a hoodlum. He said he would do a middleman but he's leaving for London within 3 days. So I left that alone

Had another potential trade my DB 1 for zen grey Yeezy 1 but he wanted me to ship 1st and said I would be protected with buyer protection. I offered middleman for that and he said he never used it and I never heard from him again. Is middleman services not the way to go. For the folks that trade how do you do it other than meet ups?

Had a trade lined up with someone on Grailed for pirate blacks but he wanted to ship at the same time. I offered to pay for a middleman service and he said he was offended cause he's not a hoodlum. He said he would do a middleman but he's leaving for London within 3 days. So I left that alone

Had another potential trade my DB 1 for zen grey Yeezy 1 but he wanted me to ship 1st and said I would be protected with buyer protection. I offered middleman for that and he said he never used it and I never heard from him again. Is middleman services not the way to go. For the folks that trade how do you do it other than meet ups?

If I were to trade with someone I don't know - middle man or bust.

If they have a problem with a middle man then they're probably trying to scam you

I've done quite a few trades where I shipped first with people here on NT. There are still good peeps in here. Just make sure they have been around for awhile and that you can get references. I wouldn't ship first with anyone on Grailed cause I have heard a lot of bad things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom