ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit the bullet and copped the greens for $480, with the $25 coupon from Stockx and free shipping. Most I've ever paid for a shoe, but I really like these. Will fund by selling my Chocs. I'm 10.5 in UBs and I went for a 10.5 in these, hoping they fit well 

Saw that earlier. I've bought from them before and sold there as well. I think the vast majority of the shoes sold there are legit, but any amount of fakes getting through is unacceptable. So ill make sure to double check before I cut that tag. Thanks for the heads up 
Wow this is kind of scary...Has anyone else bought fake pairs on StockX?  I've purchased 4-5 shoes from them and haven't really checked because I trust them.  It sucks we have to start worrying now.

Wow this is kind of scary...Has anyone else bought fake pairs on StockX?  I've purchased 4-5 shoes from them and haven't really checked because I trust them.  It sucks we have to start worrying now.

They won't even address that fake education is a convicted felon and in bed with the ua sites.

It's not good for their business, many buy from them so as not to worry about fakes. Person on twitter knew his kicks and caught it, makes you wonder if it did happen, have fakes been shipped to people that just wouldn't know and assumed they are real, again, if true, it opens these possibilities.

It's not good for their business, many buy from them so as not to worry about fakes. Person on twitter knew his kicks and caught it, makes you wonder if it did happen, have fakes been shipped to people that just wouldn't know and assumed they are real, again, if true, it opens these possibilities.

Time to start getting legit checks on my StockX purchases over the past 3 months.

Shiekh online just cancelled my order fellas. Tried calling, but seems like they're closed.. smfh

EU sellers all pricing below 500 in FB groups but add in shipping plus fees, they are pretty much asking the same prices as US sellers.

I think I'm about to trade my red for copper. Red just looks meh. But I didn't get to see the copper or green in person.

Which one looks the best in person? *another reason I'm leaning towards green or copper is cuz I have many red/black shoes

Who was the source, was prob a lie since it didn't happen lol

None of there stores even received any of the past releases nor this release on RD so that would have been very odd?
It must have been 1 of these stores that had pairs 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom