ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think imma sell my PBs and keep the v2 reds over them

v1 yeezys are just so bland/boring/meh to me now and the comfort wise is crap compared to the v2s :lol:

Last edited:
How low did the GGs drop in price before they started rebounding and creeping up again?

Ya'll don't think the same will happen to the chocs?

v1 yeezys are just so bland/boring/meh to me now and the comfort wise is crap compared to the v2s
laugh.gif
I feel like keeping one of every version would be cool

I disagree.  I feel like the primeknit on the V1's is much softer and more comfortable. 

The V2 soles are definitely better, but I rock my Moonrock's more than any others.  

Just copped the greens on GOAT, after taking an L on each 350, resale on these felt reasonable enough to pay.

Hoping these live up to my expectations haha.

How low did the GGs drop in price before they started rebounding and creeping up again?

Ya'll don't think the same will happen to the chocs?

Think the lowest GGs went was 1k-1.1k then started going up. I remember a NT member getting a bunch of pairs for 1.1k each from eBay.

Chocs will eventually go up in price. Don't see them going lower than 600.

I much rather get the Chocs over any of the new 350's but...gonna wait it out a bit. If I see any of those V2's under $500 im pulling it.

Im going to get my greens off and stack a little cash to cop a pair of Chocolate 750s.

v1 yeezys are just so bland/boring/meh to me now and the comfort wise is crap compared to the v2s
laugh.gif
well v1 350s may be boring but they are super minimalistic at the same time something that makes em trully unique but i have to agree with you the v2 feel like gloves in your feet while the v1 are like very comfortable but they dont hug your feet and many times i almost sprained my ankle while walking with em 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom