ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I much rather get the Chocs over any of the new 350's but...gonna wait it out a bit. If I see any of those V2's under $500 im pulling it.
I felt the same way. One of my local sneakers stores had a special cyber monday sale. They were posting steals on their page randomly through out the night without positing it on instagram. You just had to find it on their site. So, I was on their site all night waiting for any 350s to drop. They sold a few at retail. I was able to get the Coppers from 785 to 485 plus they had a 50 dollars off code. So, I was happy that I got it less then 500. Shoes arrived in one day. Trying to see if anyone would trade for a used pair of chocolates.

After having Turtle Doves, Belugas and V2 Reds, I can say I much prefer the V2. I only liked the Turtle doves because that was the only colorway where the pattern popped. The rest of them had a muted pattern and made them look very low key (not that there is anything wrong with that). I like the V2 because the stripe, although i hated it at first, gives the silhouette a much need pop. Also, the sole was really well thought out. The translucency of the rubber gives it another slight shift in color, kinda like a icey sole effect. And the thinner rubber allows the boost to expand much more which greatly improves the comfort. The primeknit also gives much more support than the V1, those felt floppy on my foot by comparison.

Think the lowest GGs went was 1k-1.1k then started going up. I remember a NT member getting a bunch of pairs for 1.1k each from eBay.

Chocs will eventually go up in price. Don't see them going lower than 600.

GGs def dipped passed $1k I've seen them go as low as the mid $800s. I remember because I decided to take a few pairs I had for sale off the market. I know a few people in this thread said they wanted to hold out until they hit $700s was curious to see if they ever got that low. I got $800 out of a pair of chocs last week, didn't think they were at $600 now.

So this is kinda off topic but I need some advice. I sold a shirt on grailed a week and a half ago. I provided shipping info and the guy left me positive feedback. I opened my email today and saw the same guy filed a chargeback saying he didn't approve the payment. How,as a seller, do I win this dispute? Seems like he's trying to get his money back while keeping the shirt. Any help would be appreciated
Do you have proof of the positive feedback?  Take a screenshot of that.   How can he not approve the payment, if he went and gave you positive feedback on the purchase?

Do you have proof of the positive feedback?  Take a screenshot of that.   How can he not approve the payment, if he went and gave you positive feedback on the purchase?

Yup I have proof of his positive feedback, and our messages show me giving him tracking info the day after purchase, and proof of delivery. I think I got this. Hopefully no shady PayPal decision

Read on Twitter/IG a mid December date for the Oreos V2...

Fingers crossed

This might not be allowed but how he get a receipt for these obvious fakes

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Details-about...f8635c38ffeb3590%7Ciid%3A7&varId=590950336496
Their are people that have the skills to make fake receipts. On my local craigslist there is a dude that can make receipts for footlocker, Adidas and Barneys. He goes as far as adding the last few digits of your credit card number on the receipt.

This is why I find it funny that some people refuse to buy a shoe unless there is a receipt. IMO recipes give people a false sense of security.

How low did the GGs drop in price before they started rebounding and creeping up again?

Ya'll don't think the same will happen to the chocs?

GG never creeped up

They were about $1400 after release then started to drop and settled around $1k

Chocolates plummeted soon as release happened

GG never creeped up

They were about $1400 after release then started to drop and settled around $1k

Chocolates plummeted soon as release happened

I disagree, GGs definitely dropped to below $1000 a good after release. I saw more than a few in the mid to high $800s often on both Twitter and Facebook. So much so that I stopped pushing them for a good month or 2. Wasn't until September-October that they held steady at $1k. The under cutting on stockx was so real too.

boy i forgot where I was for a minute NT home of the denim police
nerd.gif
"NT We speak fashion" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I heard that 6 people got the wrong pairs from Adidas, they shipped a black/white colorway. ( saw pics of the pair and it looks legit ). So the black/white Will release soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom