ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG never creeped up

They were about $1400 after release then started to drop and settled around $1k

Chocolates plummeted soon as release happened

I disagree, GGs definitely dropped to below $1000 a good after release. I saw more than a few in the mid to high $800s often on both Twitter and Facebook. So much so that I stopped pushing them for a good month or 2. Wasn't until September-October that they held steady at $1k. The under cutting on stockx was so real too.

That's FB sellers and few desperate people, there's a reason why people who could actually afford to keep their pairs didn't low ball themselves

They are at 1k and on GOAT have been basically 1k the whole time just after fees you were netting less

So it's not true? Sorry, my english is garbage and I smoked some green. Didn't understand your sentence
IDK if it's true but I'd be stoked if I got the black and white pair. I like the Black Friday pairs but I prefer the black and white. I never do this but I'm actually going to "try" and double up when they drop.

That's FB sellers and few desperate people, there's a reason why people who could actually afford to keep their pairs didn't low ball themselves

They are at 1k and on GOAT have been basically 1k the whole time just after fees you were netting less

I suppose that's true but with with the quantity increase in stock with each release, Facebook sellers are becoming a bigger and bigger part of the resale market.

Can someone give me a price check on the BF pack size 11.5. Can't track them down as easily as 11 and 12s. From using the script I saw there weren't many 11.5's through ADC. Across most there releases it's like this for 11.5. Should I buy now or wait it out.

First time not getting a yeezy for retail in a while. And it's killing me that It's looking like ~ 1700+ for 3 pairs.

That' puts it at just under 6 each is that good?

I disagree, GGs definitely dropped to below $1000 a good after release. I saw more than a few in the mid to high $800s often on both Twitter and Facebook. So much so that I stopped pushing them for a good month or 2. Wasn't until September-October that they held steady at $1k. The under cutting on stockx was so real too.

Nah man, maybe a few local places but Goat def never went under $1000. Lowest ive seen it was $1100.

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME

I WANT ATTENTION
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom