ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sites were overselling long before any script existed.

True ... But my comment was focused on ADC. Adidas has not been notorious for overselling ...

This is what happens when a company experiences the rapid sales growth and product demand as Adidas has the past 2 years. Even Nike, whom has sold hyped product online for more than a decade, has only recently completely addressed the issue of selling extremely hyped products online (via SNKRs draw, etc.) and even then errors occur (but very rarely do cancellations occur).

What a **** show this last V2 release has been. My one and only pair at retail is very likely to be cancelled very soon. If your order has not been shipped yet, it's because ADC oversold online and remaining orders have been backordwred. Someone on Twitter had their order cancelled because Adidas told him that they could not locate a pair for him.

This is his picture:

This also happens to be the size and color I was expecting too
mean.gif
this BS happened to me for my belugas. I ordered it waaaaay before they were sold and when i checked my status after not being shipped for 5+ days, there was a "technical issue" on my status. I called ADC CS and all they said was that when my order came up, they could not locate a pair. 

What a **** show this last V2 release has been. My one and only pair at retail is very likely to be cancelled very soon. If your order has not been shipped yet, it's because ADC oversold online and remaining orders have been backordwred. Someone on Twitter had their order cancelled because Adidas told him that they could not locate a pair for him.

This is his picture:

View media item 2247645
This also happens to be the size and color I was expecting too :smh:

Welp.

RIP my order.

This was the main color I wanted too.

I've been waiting to get shipping on this exact color and size from ADC smfh.

Waiting on that cancel email now... [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Would trading my extra pair of Copper V2s be a good straight trade for Creams or RC UBs? Or should other person add some cash? 

Need some input guys -

Size 11 VNDS PB 2.0 (no box) for two pairs of V2 (copper and green) OR choc 750s

Are these trades fair/feasible? If not, who's in favor?

Last edited:
So I have a possible trade for SBB1s or RC both DS.  Ya'll think person with SBB1s should add? Its a size 9.5 and my coppers a size 10. 

Last edited:
its a risk im not willing to take to jeopardize my job. but helping someone out cause they helped me out wont :wink:
I dated a a girl who played princess jasmine and another that played Cinderella. Checked that box off my bucket list lol. It was dope because one of them was sent to Disney Japan and she paid to send me over there.

im already over the all black with color stripe.. really wish this release was the white black look with the white bottom, white stripe and red writing. madone thos are immaculate

300 sounds high, I'd say 100 fair

You have to understand , while I love ub , yeezy hold better value as a used pair , yeezys can take a beating ... that alone I give yeezy more value .. maybe $300 is to much but diff not $100 .. I'll do $200

Need some input guys -

Size 11 VNDS PB 2.0 (no box) for two pairs of V2 (copper and green) OR choc 750s

depends what you want/if you're going to wear the shoes

id personally do the v2s and flip em both for cash :lol:

or person with chocs adds cash. PBs have more value

Last edited:
i know this a discussion board but what's with everyone asking if this or that is a good trade, don't you guys got minds of your own?  not even attacking anyone particular but i feel like i read a lot of these posts on the threads today

depends what you want/if you're going to wear the shoes

id personally do the v2s and flip em both for cash :lol:

or person with chocs adds cash. PBs have more value
I'd take the two pair of V2's because although 750's are really nice they are only appealing to a "small" audience. Most people favor the 350's. Plus selling a pair of PB's without a box is a pain in the ***. We have people in here that won't buy a shoe from a reseller without a receipt let alone no box lol.

Last edited:
Need some input guys -

Used & no box and this dude up there said the other guy has to add? Lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom