ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't even waste my time with it. Those pairs are all Pre-sold to their buddies. Bodega sold some online, but I was busy and couldn't get to it. With my luck it would have been pointless anyway. Did you?
Yes, Leon usually buys all of them.

black/white v2 gon be the nail in the coffin for yeezy resell. 

Just hope i can still make enough profit to get my **** free, ya feel me

i mean resell is falling due to the fact of the amount of drops lately. By March i bet they'll shoot back up. Between NMDS, boosts,Jordans and even Supremeit been an expensive 2 months so far.

I'm really hoping this is the case. Black/white pair is supposed to be the most abundant yeezy release yet. I saw that there was rumored to be 3x as many pairs produced as belugas. They'll still sell out instantly regardless, but hopefully more people will get to eat & resale prices shouldn't be anywhere near as high.

It seems that there are more V2's produced as opposed to the V1's which are limited. You have people easily copping multiples of V2's while a lot struck out on V1's. 

pardon my ignorance but when is this expecting to drop? Is it expected the other color ways will fall into the 400 range if not sub 400? Saw a few low 500s but still want to hold out.

I sold a pair yesterday on StockX for 480 bc of the fee waiver. I suggest looking there if they have another day like that. Everything was going for a great price.

Greens and Coppers starting to go for high 400s on GOAT and Stockx...at least in the larger sizes (don't look at what the asks are, look at the sales). All this before the Whites come out.

I'm officially waiting to buy each until White comes out. :smile: Prices should be sweet.

i mean resell is falling due to the fact of the amount of drops lately. By March i bet they'll shoot back up. Between NMDS, boosts,Jordans and even Supremeit been an expensive 2 months so far.

people keep saying this yet black 750s never shot up, gray gums have not, belugas have not, chocs have not....

Greens and Coppers starting to go for high 400s on GOAT and Stockx...at least in the larger sizes (don't look at what the asks are, look at the sales). All this before the Whites come out.

I'm officially waiting to buy each until White comes out. :smile: Prices should be sweet.

I`m a 13/14, probably will aim at 14 since I hear these are a tad snug. When do the White come out? I don't keep up with this stuff like that.

I`m a 13/14, probably will aim at 14 since I hear these are a tad snug. When do the White come out? I don't keep up with this stuff like that.

12/17 for the whites, so we are two weeks out.

Yeah keeping my eyes peeled on the Greens and Coppers on a 14 myself. Right now the last few people attempting to sell for over 500 are starting to give up as they realize they only have this two week window before the Whites come and lower resell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom