ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what spot you talking about

Yeah I'm assuming if you and @nerdymcflyguy are vacationing down there it's gonna be at the beach. Myrtle or Charleston etc which would be a couple hours drive to those spots but just depends how bad you want them I guess haha. Also depends on if you can get there while they are doing the raffle bc they don't do FCFS. I'd give them a call

It's this week in Canada at least, we're getting raffles here at FTL and Champs tomorrow apparently.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm assuming if you and @nerdymcflyguy are vacationing down there it's gonna be at the beach. Myrtle or Charleston etc which would be a couple hours drive to those spots but just depends how bad you want them I guess haha. Also depends on if you can get there while they are doing the raffle bc they don't do FCFS. I'd give them a call
I'm visiting fam in Spartanburg for Christmas

Thanks for the info

Last edited:
I'm visiting fam I Spartanburg for Christmas

**** that's perfect for you then. Get down there and hit that raffle. My boy usually hits there. He got 3 pairs last time. Other people entered for him of course but all put in his size and put one in for me which is the pair I got. He got a copper and green for himself.

Chocolates today.

You guys are bugging. Hands down the Reds are the second best V2 behind the Belugas. A black/pink based Yeezy can do no wrong in my eyes. It worked on the Yeezy 1s, yeezy 2s, and now the 350s.

If I had to pick the worst, it's the Olives. They don't even look Olive and look more tan than anything.
​Mine don't look pink?!?!

Maybe more salmon 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm only able to get one ticket this time

My girl and her friends had enough with the BF release plus they said it's rigged
laugh.gif
Haha. 

My wife won't go with me anymore.  I've told her too much about bots, and scripts, and backdoors, and rigged raffles. 

Last time we went to sign up for the BF releases, we hit up Footaction on Friday but FinishLine didn't start their raffles until Saturday..... she told me "No f'ing way am I going back to the mall to sign up for something that is not gonna happen anyway".  

So... that's that. 

Haha. 

My wife won't go with me anymore.  I've told her too much about bots, and scripts, and backdoors, and rigged raffles. 

Last time we went to sign up for the BF releases, we hit up Footaction on Friday but FinishLine didn't start their raffles until Saturday..... she told me "No f'ing way am I going back to the mall to sign up for something that is not gonna happen anyway".  

So... that's that. 

Your wife needs to believe in ur dreams more [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Trying to get my nephew either some reds, greens, coppers , and or the upcoming white and blacks for Christmas. He is currently a size 5.5Y right now (middle school)  what mens size would that equate to? Thanks in advance reps will be given.

Trying to get my nephew either some reds, greens, coppers , and or the upcoming white and blacks for Christmas. He is currently a size 5.5Y right now (middle school)  what mens size would that equate to? Thanks in advance reps will be given.
It'd be 5.5 wouldn't it?

But I mean that's 6-800 dollars on a shoe he could grow out of next week, personally I wouldn't do it but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom