ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get my nephew either some reds, greens, coppers , and or the upcoming white and blacks for Christmas. He is currently a size 5.5Y right now (middle school)  what mens size would that equate to? Thanks in advance reps will be given.

5.5y is roughly a 7.5 in W, which means a 6 or 6.5 in mens. You gonna buy your nephew $800 shoes?

You guys are bugging. Hands down the Reds are the second best V2 behind the Belugas. A black/pink based Yeezy can do no wrong in my eyes. It worked on the Yeezy 1s, yeezy 2s, and now the 350s.

If I had to pick the worst, it's the Olives. They don't even look Olive and look more tan than anything.
Let's all just be honest. Reds AINT red, green ain't green, copper ain't copper. Everything else is personal preference. View media item 2259646

Hoping to hit on these B/W's. Maybe I wouldn't want as blood to be spilled for my NMD's...

Let's all just be honest. Reds AINT red, green ain't green, copper ain't copper. Everything else is personal preference. 
Pretty much this, if you like flashy looks, red cause they are bright against the black. The other two are debatable, similar cause the colours are muted and toned down, comfy shoes nonetheless.

Last edited:
3PM? 
nerd.gif

Just hoping to grab my wife a pair of B/Ws. Then I'm out until the Zebras.
​Probably have a decent shot if a smaller size.

Bought my wife King Push on Adidas during their lottery. Even after 5-7 kept popping back up in stock for about 2 hours.

I own a pair of 10.5 pirate blacks that fit perfect. I am looking at picking up a pair of belugas. Would I stay the same size or is the fit different?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom